CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   SEASON TICKETS!! (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=207573)

gamecockgal 06-25-2014 06:34 PM

SEASON TICKETS!!

I am so so so excited! For the first time in my life I was able to get season tickets! They aren't great, Section 509, but hey, they are season tickets and I am very excited to see a bunch of great games this fall!

I think it will really hit me when I actually get the tickets in my hand. I think they said they send them out Mid August, right? Seems a little late to me, but as long as I get them before the TAMU game I am happy. :)

uscgamecocks88 06-25-2014 06:37 PM

Re: SEASON TICKETS!!

That's awesome!! Be glad you have season tickets, unlike some of us :thumbs:

But seriously, enjoy! I hope to make it to at least one game this season

donbgamecock 06-25-2014 06:44 PM

If its anything like last year, the tickets were mailed out a few weeks before the 1st game. Congrats. Now its time to start thinking about where you are going to tail gate. I go to the same lot year after year because I don't want to pay for season parking.

gamecockgal 06-25-2014 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uscgamecocks88 (Post 4190682)
That's awesome!! Be glad you have season tickets, unlike some of us :thumbs:

But seriously, enjoy! I hope to make it to at least one game this season

It's taken me a while to get to the point where I can afford a season ticket, so you can get there. Just keep working hard.

I will tailgate and cheer for you! :):wink:

cockywill09 06-25-2014 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamecockgal (Post 4190688)
It's taken me a while to get to the point where I can afford a season ticket, so you can get there. Just keep working hard.

I will tailgate and cheer for you! :):wink:

509 row 8 seats 1&2 is where we are....YOU

gamecockgal 06-25-2014 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cockywill09 (Post 4190694)
509 row 8 seats 1&2 is where we are....YOU

509, row 10, seats 27 and 28.. So I wont be too far away!! :)

I went halfises with my brother (a USC alum twice over) so some games it may be him and one of his kids, or me and him, or some other family combination. :)

conwaycock2 06-25-2014 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamecockgal (Post 4190678)
I am so so so excited! For the first time in my life I was able to get season tickets! They aren't great, Section 509, but hey, they are season tickets and I am very excited to see a bunch of great games this fall!

I think it will really hit me when I actually get the tickets in my hand. I think they said they send them out Mid August, right? Seems a little late to me, but as long as I get them before the TAMU game I am happy. :)

Congrats. Any ticket in WB is great as opposed to being home. Been
going for over 50 years & it would take some serious medical issues to keep me away. As long as I can walk or be wheeled I'll be there. Nothing like it.

gamecockgal 06-25-2014 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conwaycock2 (Post 4190735)
Congrats. Any ticket in WB is great as opposed to being home. Been
going for over 50 years & it would take some serious medical issues to keep me away. As long as I can walk or be wheeled I'll be there. Nothing like it.

That's so true.. There is nothing quite like it... :wink:

The excitement and energy in that stadium, it gives me goosebumps thinking about it!!

MDCox 06-25-2014 09:09 PM

Think I used to be in 509. Live too far away, too busy, Army, etc. I have not been to a game since maybe Holtz.

gamecockgal 06-25-2014 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MDCox (Post 4190763)
Think I used to be in 509. Live too far away, too busy, Army, etc. I have not been to a game since maybe Holtz.

Well, thank you for serving our country, that is indeed an important reason to be away from ole Willy-B.

Stuck in Virginia 06-25-2014 09:17 PM

Gamecockgal, I'm so jealous!! Hopefully, someday I'll be close enough. Have a great time for all of us!

gamecockgal 06-25-2014 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donbgamecock (Post 4190687)
If its anything like last year, the tickets were mailed out a few weeks before the 1st game. Congrats. Now its time to start thinking about where you are going to tail gate. I go to the same lot year after year because I don't want to pay for season parking.

Last year I didn't really tailgate at one place, we just kinda walked around and drank and took in all the sites and sounds (and smells LOL)

gamecockgal 06-25-2014 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stuck in Virginia (Post 4190769)
Gamecockgal, I'm so jealous!! Hopefully, someday I'll be close enough. Have a great time for all of us!

Sounds like I have a few people I need to drink and cheer for here!

clemsux614 06-25-2014 10:39 PM

I will be right there along with you in section 509!!! So pumped for the tickets to come in the mail!!!

Thenardier 06-25-2014 10:47 PM

Congrats GCG! Smart move on splitting the cost. The only thing that can temper the euphoria of season tickets is getting the bill, lol.

BeatBamaTwice 06-25-2014 11:09 PM

http://media.gogamecocks.com/smedia/....AuSt.168.jpeg

Gamecocks closing in on sellout of season ticket allotment
GoGamecocks staff reportsJune 25, 2014

http://www.gogamecocks.com/2014/06/2...n-sellout.html

YouCanNeverTell 06-25-2014 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamecockgal (Post 4190678)

If the seats are INSIDE Williams-Brice then they are great seats! Congratulations!!!

QueenCityCockFan 06-26-2014 09:12 AM

Seat selection at 10:30 today for me! Cant wait!

Ole Gregg 06-26-2014 09:40 AM

just stay away from 506. there is a guy over there who's daddy is a lawyer and he will sue you. :-x

gamecock_92 06-26-2014 11:07 AM

Us too! We are in Section 501. We went to most games last year. My moms boss and vendors gave her tickets. We decided we wanted our own furs teed tickets after that!