CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   UGA tickets question (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=207624)

Cock Kool-Aid 06-28-2014 02:50 PM

UGA tickets question
 
Hey, guys. Been a little while since I was a Gamecock Club member, so I have a question. I am wanting to purchase 4 UGA tickets together. Now, I am pretty sure that UGA tickets will be sold out before single game tickets ever go on sale to the lowly general public (myself)- correct? How many single game tickets is the general public allowed to purchase? What is face value for the UGA game tickets this year?

I know this isn't the correct thread, but I suppose I might as well throw it out there- If anyone is selling 4 UGA tickets, I'd be interested in talking with you.

Oh and has anyone found out what games will be inlcuded in the 3 game packs this year? Thanks.

BlueHerons 06-28-2014 03:32 PM

Re: UGA tickets question
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid (Post 4192492)
Hey, guys. Been a little while since I was a Gamecock Club member, so I have a question. I am wanting to purchase 4 UGA tickets together. Now, I am pretty sure that UGA tickets will be sold out before single game tickets ever go on sale to the lowly general public (myself)- correct? How many single game tickets is the general public allowed to purchase? What is face value for the UGA game tickets this year?

I know this isn't the correct thread, but I suppose I might as well throw it out there- If anyone is selling 4 UGA tickets, I'd be interested in talking with you.

Oh and has anyone found out what games will be inlcuded in the 3 game packs this year? Thanks.

The Georgia/South Carolina game is always one of the most expensive tickets in college football, usually in the top 15.

The easiest way to get four together is to go to one of the resellers like StubHub, Ticketmaster, TicketCity, etc.

Good luck!

ccured 06-28-2014 03:41 PM

Re: UGA tickets question
 
Third party is the only way you are going to get 4 together.

Todd803 06-28-2014 03:54 PM

Re: UGA tickets question
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid (Post 4192492)
Hey, guys. Been a little while since I was a Gamecock Club member, so I have a question. I am wanting to purchase 4 UGA tickets together. Now, I am pretty sure that UGA tickets will be sold out before single game tickets ever go on sale to the lowly general public (myself)- correct? How many single game tickets is the general public allowed to purchase? What is face value for the UGA game tickets this year?

I know this isn't the correct thread, but I suppose I might as well throw it out there- If anyone is selling 4 UGA tickets, I'd be interested in talking with you.

Oh and has anyone found out what games will be inlcuded in the 3 game packs this year? Thanks.


Georgia face is $75 and tickets to that game will not be sold to the general public, you must be in the GCC to purchase. They treat the UGA game like Clemson now from a ticket standpoint. The info on the mini-plans are in this link - http://www.gamecocksonline.com/sport...061314aaa.html

Cock Kool-Aid 06-28-2014 04:03 PM

Re: UGA tickets question
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd803 (Post 4192526)
Georgia face is $75 and tickets to that game will not be sold to the general public, you must be in the GCC to purchase. They treat the UGA game like Clemson now from a ticket standpoint. The info on the mini-plans are in this link - http://www.gamecocksonline.com/sport...061314aaa.html

Ah ok, that's about what I expected, minus the TAMU deal. Kind of lame that they aren't going to sell single TAMU tickets to general public. I was planning on that. Oh well, that's what you get by being cheap and not joining GCC.

Oh and that 3 game mini plan is a total joke haha. It seems like tickets are getting significantly more expensive year by year. As long as we keep winning, then I'll keep my complaints to a minimum. Thanks for the info.

uscsandstorm85 06-29-2014 09:36 PM

Re: UGA tickets question
 
It really is worth the $55 roost fee to gain access to face value high profile tickets like UGA or A&M.

Cock Kool-Aid 06-29-2014 10:19 PM

Re: UGA tickets question
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by uscsandstorm85 (Post 4193328)
It really is worth the $55 roost fee to gain access to face value high profile tickets like UGA or A&M.


Yea. I've done that before. I just decided to cut back this year to save money. I wasn't planning on attending the UGA game this season but some family is now asking about going.

LASX12 07-16-2014 08:04 PM

Re: UGA tickets question
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueHerons (Post 4192504)
The Georgia/South Carolina game is always one of the most expensive tickets in college football, usually in the top 15.

The easiest way to get four together is to go to one of the resellers like StubHub, Ticketmaster, TicketCity, etc.

Good luck!

Sorry I'm a little late to this thread but didn't want to make a new one asking the same.
So If I purchase 2 tickets on either site above those seats will be together, correct? I'm asking since ccured said "Third party is the only way you are going to get 4 together." Didn't want to purchase from one those sites and for whatever reason the seats not be together.

Cocky_Maniac 07-17-2014 09:08 AM

Re: UGA tickets question
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LASX12 (Post 4203469)
Sorry I'm a little late to this thread but didn't want to make a new one asking the same.
So If I purchase 2 tickets on either site above those seats will be together, correct? I'm asking since ccured said "Third party is the only way you are going to get 4 together." Didn't want to purchase from one those sites and for whatever reason the seats not be together.

Short answer yes. When you purchase from a third party like stubhub or ticketmaster you actually get to pick your seats from whats available.

LASX12 07-18-2014 11:01 AM

Re: UGA tickets question
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cocky_Maniac (Post 4203717)
Short answer yes. When you purchase from a third party like stubhub or ticketmaster you actually get to pick your seats from whats available.

Great, thank you. I've never bought tickets from stubhub, ticketmaster, or any of those sites before.

CockyATO 07-18-2014 11:53 AM

Re: UGA tickets question
 
Not related directly to Georgia- but when I bought my season tickets on Monday, the rep said that there have been 51,700 tickets sold already. With 6 weeks of sales remaining, we should blow last years number of ~48000 away. (These are all numbers from my rep)

Cocky_Maniac 07-21-2014 09:43 AM

Re: UGA tickets question
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LASX12 (Post 4204692)
Great, thank you. I've never bought tickets from stubhub, ticketmaster, or any of those sites before.

Pretty simple. Just expect to pay a lot more then face value! I went to the Clem5on game the last time it was in dead valley, and bought my tickets from stubhub. Iirc, I payed $250 for two tickets and I was like 10-15 rows from the top .

Quote:

Originally Posted by CockyATO (Post 4204743)
Not related directly to Georgia- but when I bought my season tickets on Monday, the rep said that there have been 51,700 tickets sold already. With 6 weeks of sales remaining, we should blow last years number of ~48000 away. (These are all numbers from my rep)

:woo::wink: My seat selection was june 17. I had no idea they were still selling them.

CockyATO 07-21-2014 10:42 AM

Re: UGA tickets question
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cocky_Maniac (Post 4206092)
:woo::wink: My seat selection was june 17. I had no idea they were still selling them.

Yeah, I was a bit slow pulling the trigger. Initially I was going to buy singles to the big market games and scalp the others. Thought of get better peace of mind by having all tickets before ingot to tailgate


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.