CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Top 10 Spurrier Quips (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=207654)

Thenardier 06-30-2014 09:58 AM

Top 10 Spurrier Quips
 
http://www.gogamecocks.com/2014/06/2.../99/113/&ihp=1

Top 10 Spurrier quips since he's been at UofSC.

TKE226 06-30-2014 10:28 AM

Re: Top 10 Spurrier Quips
 
I'm just curious, but are the Auburn boards no good?

Its interesting to me that an Auburn fan comes on here and posts web links directly to Gamecock sports. I would understand if it was like an espn or si link, but do you really browse Gamecock stuff that much?

I can appreciate the post because I thought it was humorous and so thanks for posting, but I wouldn't expect another team fan to post it.

scfanz 06-30-2014 12:40 PM

Re: Top 10 Spurrier Quips
 
Why don't you and WeStillSuck go back to your own boards and leave us alone.

yazoo 06-30-2014 12:47 PM

Re: Top 10 Spurrier Quips
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thenardier (Post 4193457)
http://www.gogamecocks.com/2014/06/2.../99/113/&ihp=1

Top 10 Spurrier quips since he's been at UofSC.

Thanks for the link.

The number one in Josh Kendall's list is the one I gave him on twitter. Must have been a bunch of us reminding him of it. IMO, it is classic SOS. kind of subtle but funny as h*ll.

rolinb1 06-30-2014 01:04 PM

Re: Top 10 Spurrier Quips
 
Thank you innkeeper..

Thenardier 06-30-2014 01:18 PM

Re: Top 10 Spurrier Quips
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TKE226 (Post 4193485)
I'm just curious, but are the Auburn boards no good?

Its interesting to me that an Auburn fan comes on here and posts web links directly to Gamecock sports. I would understand if it was like an espn or si link, but do you really browse Gamecock stuff that much?

I can appreciate the post because I thought it was humorous and so thanks for posting, but I wouldn't expect another team fan to post it.

It was on SaturdayDownSouth.

TKE226 06-30-2014 01:20 PM

Re: Top 10 Spurrier Quips
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thenardier (Post 4193620)
It was on SaturdayDownSouth.


The link you posted is gogamecocks.com

palmettosc 06-30-2014 01:25 PM

Re: Top 10 Spurrier Quips
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TKE226 (Post 4193623)
The link you posted is gogamecocks.com

From a link on SaturdayDownSouth.

Thenardier 06-30-2014 01:26 PM

Re: Top 10 Spurrier Quips
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TKE226 (Post 4193623)
The link you posted is gogamecocks.com

I meant the link to the story was on SDS, was reading about Lutzy's death and saw it, so thought I'd share.

Thenardier 06-30-2014 01:33 PM

Re: Top 10 Spurrier Quips
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rolinb1 (Post 4193610)
Thank you innkeeper..

Charge you for looking in the mirror twice! :D

TKE226 06-30-2014 02:41 PM

Re: Top 10 Spurrier Quips
 
A link from a link...now that's just crazy!

G&B 06-30-2014 04:47 PM

Re: Top 10 Spurrier Quips
 
Erik, are you unemployed?

Thenardier 06-30-2014 05:00 PM

Re: Top 10 Spurrier Quips
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by G&B (Post 4193804)
Erik, are you unemployed?

Nope.

TonyVercetti 06-30-2014 05:06 PM

Re: Top 10 Spurrier Quips
 
Why yall care so much bout how this dude spend his free time. Who cares lol. Its weird but idgaf about it

AtlGAMECOCK 06-30-2014 08:34 PM

Re: Top 10 Spurrier Quips
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyVercetti (Post 4193828)
Why yall care so much bout how this dude spend his free time. Who cares lol. Its weird but idgaf about it

Seems like we have some internet detectives

Acockolypse Now 07-01-2014 10:51 AM

Re: Top 10 Spurrier Quips
 
Those quotes are money.

ColaCock 07-01-2014 11:57 AM

Re: Top 10 Spurrier Quips
 
but anyways

uscsandstorm85 07-02-2014 01:31 PM

Re: Top 10 Spurrier Quips
 
I liked Neyland Stadium quote.

SC Sandlapper 07-02-2014 02:21 PM

Re: Top 10 Spurrier Quips
 
If SOS ever decides he wants to do it, and I hope it's not for several years, he has a lucrative broadcasting job waiting for him.

Cock Kool-Aid 07-02-2014 02:50 PM

Re: Top 10 Spurrier Quips
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SC Sandlapper (Post 4195089)
If SOS ever decides he wants to do it, and I hope it's not for several years, he has a lucrative broadcasting job waiting for him.

Doesn't seem like his style IMO


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.