CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Locker Room (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Johnny Cocaine (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=207799)

Carolina4Life 07-08-2014 09:23 AM

Johnny Cocaine
 
My his guy is going to crash sooner than later.

http://thebiglead.com/2014/07/07/joh...y-dollar-bill/

gamecockphan 07-08-2014 09:25 AM

Re: Johnny Cocaine
 
I prefer Johnny 8 Ball.

usc1 07-08-2014 09:29 AM

Re: Johnny Cocaine
 
Good for Connor though.

uscGRAD04 07-08-2014 09:40 AM

Re: Johnny Cocaine
 
First Josh Gordon and now (possibly) Manziel, the Browns sure know how to pick 'em.

B-G 07-08-2014 10:08 AM

Re: Johnny Cocaine
 
Who doesn't like a little pick me up?

Cock Kool-Aid 07-08-2014 10:26 AM

Re: Johnny Cocaine
 
Come on, Johnny... go in the stall and take a discreet key bump like you've been there before.

I like the second comment...

"He was snorting coke so he could stay up all night learning the playbook. Great team player."

JFF rules IMO.

Regalcock 07-08-2014 10:34 AM

Re: Johnny Cocaine
 
He just likes the way it smells.

trapper82 07-08-2014 10:41 AM

Re: Johnny Cocaine
 
I said this in that "poor man's Johnny Manziel thread" and got some pushback:

Quote:

Originally Posted by trapper82 (Post 4151442)
If you think Manziel will be good, we will obviously see who is right and who is wrong. I think he will be a total NFL bust, crash and burn kinda scenario. I don't think the amount of money his parents gave him is anywhere near what he will have now, and I don't think whatever city he lived in when he went to Texas A&M is the size of the one he will go to. He shows patterns of an alcoholic and substance abuser, if you read that in-depth article ESPN did on him the young man needs some help.

But, I could be wrong. My opinion is just that, my opinion.


Cock Kool-Aid 07-08-2014 10:47 AM

Re: Johnny Cocaine
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by trapper82 (Post 4197783)
I said this in that "poor man's Johnny Manziel thread" and got some pushback:

What is the purpose of this post...

donbgamecock 07-08-2014 10:57 AM

Re: Johnny Cocaine
 
Everyone wants to think the worst of Johnnie. Its obvious that his drink only has a swizzle stick and he needed a straw.

USCBatgirl21 07-08-2014 11:06 AM

Re: Johnny Cocaine
 
In all seriousness...the kid needs help and fast. Otherwise he's fast on his way to becoming a cliché.

MWard 07-08-2014 11:11 AM

Re: Johnny Cocaine
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by trapper82 (Post 4197783)
I said this in that "poor man's Johnny Manziel thread" and got some pushback:

You are right, this kid is an alcoholic, he needs help.

TheUniversityofSC 07-08-2014 11:16 AM

Re: Johnny Cocaine
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid (Post 4197786)
What is the purpose of this post...

To show that he was right about a cocky little prick.

Cock Kool-Aid 07-08-2014 11:31 AM

Re: Johnny Cocaine
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheUniversityofSC (Post 4197805)
To show that he was right about a cocky little prick.

Someone turned in a camera phone pic that they snapped of a reflection in a men's room mirror of someone who is allegedly JFF rolling a dollar bill.

I don't think that proves anyone right or wrong here, guys.

Personally, I hope he IS tootin' it up just because that makes his persona even more hilarious to me.

CackDiesel 07-08-2014 11:38 AM

Re: Johnny Cocaine
 
and poor boring Shaw was probably in bed early after training all day

rioninusc 07-08-2014 11:42 AM

Re: Johnny Cocaine
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid (Post 4197812)
Someone turned in a camera phone pic that they snapped of a reflection in a men's room mirror of someone who is allegedly JFF rolling a dollar bill.

I don't think that proves anyone right or wrong here, guys.

Personally, I hope he IS tootin' it up just because that makes his persona even more hilarious to me.

What makes this hilarious to me is all the people who are buying into the mess that the guy has serious issues. I think he knows his limits, and will continue to do his thing off the field. I bet you probably another handful of Pro sport athletes were doing the same thing over July 4th week. What's the difference? they don't have a camera up their arse 24/7 to see if they are doing something.

Cock Kool-Aid 07-08-2014 11:43 AM

Re: Johnny Cocaine
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CackDiesel (Post 4197817)
and poor boring Shaw was probably in bed early after training all day

Y'all do know that Shaw is not a monk right? He goes out at night and throws a few back just like other people his age. Atleast he did when he lived in Columbia.

trapper82 07-08-2014 12:01 PM

Re: Johnny Cocaine
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid (Post 4197812)
Someone turned in a camera phone pic that they snapped of a reflection in a men's room mirror of someone who is allegedly JFF rolling a dollar bill.

I don't think that proves anyone right or wrong here, guys.

Personally, I hope he IS tootin' it up just because that makes his persona even more hilarious to me.

Unfortunately that's not all:

Johnny Manziel Drinking On An Inflatable Swan

http://deadspin.com/johnny-manziel-d...wan-1587544492

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/...3l6g6ldkde.jpg

trapper82 07-08-2014 12:02 PM

Re: Johnny Cocaine
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rioninusc (Post 4197822)
What makes this hilarious to me is all the people who are buying into the mess that the guy has serious issues. I think he knows his limits, and will continue to do his thing off the field. I bet you probably another handful of Pro sport athletes were doing the same thing over July 4th week. What's the difference? they don't have a camera up their arse 24/7 to see if they are doing something.

Neither you or I know if he has serious issues, but the evidence is mounting that he does. We will see of course, it always comes out eventually.

trapper82 07-08-2014 12:05 PM

Re: Johnny Cocaine
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid (Post 4197786)
What is the purpose of this post...

In all seriousness, I think Johnny Manziel needs an intervention. I also said that he would be out of the league (yes, the league) in less than 4 years if something BIG doesn't change quickly. A lot of people disagreed, but stuff like this keeps mounting to show he's doing several questionable activities when he should be focused on improving for his team. Drinking a few beers is one thing, passing out on an inflatable swan and rolling 20 dollar bills is another.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.