CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Good luck Clowney.... (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=207803)

Lonnie 07-08-2014 10:48 AM

Good luck Clowney....

Not much here in a 60 sec short, but says his goal is to sack Andrew Luck....

:clap:

Big-Cock 07-08-2014 11:31 AM

Re: Good luck Clowney....

LOL @ the "its cheap" comment. The man has more money than most of us will ever dream of having and he likes that its cheap to live there!!

Cock Kool-Aid 07-08-2014 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big-Cock (Post 4197811)
LOL @ the "its cheap" comment. The man has more money than most of us will ever dream of having and he likes that its cheap to live there!!

Uh yea... means a lot more rooms in the Clowney Compound.

Flameout12 07-08-2014 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big-Cock (Post 4197811)

Maybe he's a tightwad?

TrueGarnet 07-08-2014 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameout12 (Post 4197845)
Maybe he's a tightwad?

I take JD to be just that....and no, I have no specific reasons as to why and have no proof, but he just comes across to me to be 'thrifty', which is a good thing

Flameout12 07-08-2014 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueGarnet (Post 4197996)
I take JD to be just that....and no, I have no specific reasons as to why and have no proof, but he just comes across to me to be 'thrifty', which is a good thing

He may be....some guys don't like someone messin with their money...they just that way. I'm one of them.

petecock 07-08-2014 06:14 PM

Remember this story from Post and Courier, Darryl Slater, Dec 19, 2012?

From an emotional standpoint, Clowney insisted he does not think about the money, which perhaps stems from his reputation as a notorious cheapskate. Clowney embraces it. He chuckled as he bragged about bumming rides from teammates rather than driving his 2006 Chrysler 300.

“I know the money is going to be there (after the 2014 draft),” he said. “I’m going to be pretty good with managing my money probably because I don’t spend money. I’ll jump in the car to ride anywhere with somebody to save me miles. I’m one of the tightest guys around here. I don’t care how much money I’ve got. I never like driving my car. My teammates are like, ‘Why don’t you drive your car?’ Man, do you know how much gas costs?’

“Probably if I’ll be the No. 1 pick in the draft, I’ll still buy fake earrings and tell people they’re real. They’re going to believe me anyway because I’m in the NFL.”

Funny stuff!

donbgamecock 07-08-2014 07:07 PM

Cubic Z be for JD!