CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Water Cooler (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   sembdepre (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=207836)

cocky0 07-09-2014 07:20 AM

sembdepre
 
Is anyone else getting PMs from that username?

Quote:

Hello! I want to share and teach you how to read mind. It will help you look at life and communication from the different point of view. Do you want to find out what you friend really thinks about you? It is not difficult. Look at this on my website <web-address-omitted> . It is not a spam. It is just a small suggestion from me.
It looks like the spammers have resorted to new tactics.

etowngangsta 07-09-2014 07:24 AM

Re: sembdepre
 
That's not spam. It clearly says that.

Spurticus 07-09-2014 07:36 AM

Re: sembdepre
 
This shit is real bruh. I've been able to predict the future for a while now.
For instance, I can tell you with 100% accuracy that you will not receive
any further PMs from this guy in the future.

cocky0 07-09-2014 07:42 AM

Re: sembdepre
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spurticus (Post 4198370)
This shit is real bruh. I've been able to predict the future for a while now.
For instance, I can tell you with 100% accuracy that you will not receive
any further PMs from this guy in the future.

Well PM me some Powerball numbers.

Spurticus 07-09-2014 07:49 AM

Re: sembdepre
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cocky0 (Post 4198373)
Well PM me some Powerball numbers.

63-18-35-4-21-47-6-17-53-40-9-28-18-3-7-16-55-11-42-19-12-2-32-45-15-24-27

If that's not enough let me know and I'll send you some more

:thumbsup:

Travelin 07-09-2014 08:38 AM

Re: sembdepre
 
Got one this morning, glad he's gone. TY, Spurticus.

Why the hell would I want to read another persons mind? I promise you aren't going to like what you find out!

If you could read your wife's mind, you would be divorced.

JerseyBird 07-09-2014 09:04 AM

Re: sembdepre
 
I got one from them on June 28 that just said "Hello, how are you?" Which you figure, if they could read minds they would have known the answer to that already.

spareparts 07-09-2014 09:19 AM

Re: sembdepre
 
Far out

cocky0 07-09-2014 09:22 AM

Re: sembdepre
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyBird (Post 4198395)
I got one from them on June 28 that just said "Hello, how are you?" Which you figure, if they could read minds they would have known the answer to that already.



Yeah I got that one too. After looking over and seeing the user had just joined the board recently and had zero posts, I replied with "That depends on what you want."

This go 'round with the same person, still with zero posts, and the title "I want to share my ability to read mind", I replied back with "Great! Now share your ability to piss off!"


I would say that the second ability is quite impressive.

rdwylie 07-09-2014 09:35 AM

Re: sembdepre
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyBird (Post 4198395)
I got one from them on June 28 that just said "Hello, how are you?" Which you figure, if they could read minds they would have known the answer to that already.

I knew you were gonna say that.....

JerseyBird 07-09-2014 10:11 AM

Re: sembdepre
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cocky0 (Post 4198402)
Yeah I got that one too. After looking over and seeing the user had just joined the board recently and had zero posts, I replied with "That depends on what you want."

This go 'round with the same person, still with zero posts, and the title "I want to share my ability to read mind", I replied back with "Great! Now share your ability to piss off!"


I would say that the second ability is quite impressive.

Hah you must have gotten the 2nd PM because you responded to the first. I just ignored it since like you said they were brand new to the board.

JerseyBird 07-09-2014 10:13 AM

Re: sembdepre
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rdwylie (Post 4198410)
I knew you were gonna say that.....

I didn't :bow:

USCBatgirl21 07-09-2014 10:29 AM

Re: sembdepre
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyBird (Post 4198395)
I got one from them on June 28 that just said "Hello, how are you?" Which you figure, if they could read minds they would have known the answer to that already.

got that one too.

cockymac 07-09-2014 10:33 AM

Re: sembdepre
 
Yeah, I got it to. Then they read my mind, and were very unhappy with what little mind was there to read, so they left me alone.

ACPhilson 07-09-2014 10:40 AM

Re: sembdepre
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spurticus (Post 4198370)
This shit is real bruh. I've been able to predict the future for a while now.
For instance, I can tell you with 100% accuracy that you will not receive
any further PMs from this guy in the future.


I go the same spam. Am wondering if I got that spam BEFORE or AFTER you posted your skills on future reading Spurt...hmmm. I'm watching you Spurt.

Helicopter Cock 07-09-2014 11:34 AM

Re: sembdepre
 

uscgmck 07-09-2014 12:46 PM

Re: sembdepre
 
Spurt , when the wife gets home from her trip next week what kind of mood will she be in?

markp_vip 07-09-2014 12:53 PM

Re: sembdepre
 
The real question is can you read the mind of an illiterate person or would it just look like jumbled up letters?

cocky0 07-09-2014 01:06 PM

Re: sembdepre
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by markp_vip (Post 4198549)
The real question is can you read the mind of an illiterate person or would it just look like jumbled up letters?

Trying to read Dabo's mind?

spareparts 07-09-2014 02:33 PM

Re: sembdepre
 
I just dropped a tab of acid


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.