CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Locker Room (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Auburn QB Nick Marshall got a ticket for weed (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=207904)

evilpoptart 07-11-2014 07:59 PM

Auburn QB Nick Marshall got a ticket for weed
 
Report said he was cited a ticket for a small amount of weed, didnt get arrested. Unlikely to affect our game, just interesting to know he is still having issues following rules.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/ind...marsha_13.html

Acockolypse Now 07-11-2014 08:01 PM

Re: Auburn QB Nick Marshall got a ticket for weed
 
Quote:

Unlikely to affect our game
Huge understatement.

Cockypantherfan 07-11-2014 08:10 PM

Re: Auburn QB Nick Marshall got a ticket for weed
 
Where's Nardier? He get banned again?

CockyCody 07-11-2014 08:11 PM

Re: Auburn QB Nick Marshall got a ticket for weed
 
Kicking it in Auburn like everybody else!! Seriously though, Auburn really has some tough standards for their athletes. Don't believe me? Just ask Nick, Scam, or any of the other rejects that they so eagerly took that got the boot from other teams. Shit, this isn't even a speed bump at Auburn.

:kill::puke::wink:

Wiz Khalifa 07-11-2014 08:42 PM

Re: Auburn QB Nick Marshall got a ticket for weed
 
let the guys smoke their bud. its going to be legal everywhere sometime soon. anyway, a guy who has a history, not his best judgement.

FanofCarolina1 07-11-2014 08:43 PM

Re: Auburn QB Nick Marshall got a ticket for weed
 
I'm sure it was just medicinal.

I Bleed Garnet 07-11-2014 08:44 PM

Re: Auburn QB Nick Marshall got a ticket for weed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CockyCody (Post 4200241)
Kicking it in Auburn like everybody else!! Seriously though, Auburn really has some tough standards for their athletes. Don't believe me? Just ask Nick, Scam, or any of the other rejects that they so eagerly took that got the boot from other teams. Shit, this isn't even a speed bump at Auburn.

:kill::puke::wink:

Won't lie though, I'll take 2 Sec championships and a national title in the past 4 years.

Sorry I'm not sorry.

vincymull 07-11-2014 08:53 PM

Re: Auburn QB Nick Marshall got a ticket for weed
 
If true, I am going to frick something up

Lonnie 07-11-2014 08:57 PM

Re: Auburn QB Nick Marshall got a ticket for weed
 
In.

Lalli25 07-11-2014 09:25 PM

Re: Auburn QB Nick Marshall got a ticket for weed
 
But I thought auburn took these transfers and made them upstanding citizens who do nothing wrong, or at least that's what Nard would has us believe.

HeadCockFan 07-11-2014 09:30 PM

Re: Auburn QB Nick Marshall got a ticket for weed
 
He smokes a little herb. Non-story. Obama was offered a joint on camera the other day. It's just like having a beer.

cockymac 07-11-2014 10:17 PM

Re: Auburn QB Nick Marshall got a ticket for weed
 
Not really a non-story since it isn't legal in the state he had it in. Doesn't matter if you agree with legalization or not. He had an illegal substance.

USC65 07-12-2014 07:25 AM

Re: Auburn QB Nick Marshall got a ticket for weed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cockymac (Post 4200325)
Not really a non-story since it isn't legal in the state he had it in. Doesn't matter if you agree with legalization or not. He had an illegal substance.

It's also illegal to drive 60 in a 55 mph zone.

bobbycock 07-12-2014 10:13 AM

Re: Auburn QB Nick Marshall got a ticket for weed
 
you can tell the guy who has been smoking the whacky tobacky on the road. he is the one who has his hands at 10 and 2 o'clock driving 30 in a 50 mph zone.

A. Pilgrim 07-12-2014 10:32 AM

Re: Auburn QB Nick Marshall got a ticket for weed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbycock (Post 4200503)
you can tell the guy who has been smoking the whacky tobacky on the road. he is the one who has his hands at 10 and 2 o'clock driving 30 in a 50 mph zone.

Well, obviously that person is a menace to society.

F'in thugs.

CockyMBA 07-12-2014 10:52 AM

Re: Auburn QB Nick Marshall got a ticket for weed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadCockFan (Post 4200303)
He smokes a little herb. Non-story. Obama was offered a joint on camera the other day. It's just like having a beer.

He was offered to hit a joint in a state that legalized "recreational use" of marijuana. THERE, it's just like having a beer. Not everywhere else -- according to the most state laws. Personally, I agree with you, but legally...

roosterdude21 07-12-2014 10:56 AM

Re: Auburn QB Nick Marshall got a ticket for weed
 
He got off light. In some states that much pot would get a flash-bang thrown into your kids room and a bill for $14 to cover the cost of bullets used on your dog at the time of the raid. He should consider himself lucky

Lalli25 07-12-2014 11:31 AM

Re: Auburn QB Nick Marshall got a ticket for weed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by USC65 (Post 4200471)
It's also illegal to drive 60 in a 55 mph zone.

It's also illegal to murder someone...so any other laws we want to clear up?

Acockolypse Now 07-12-2014 04:14 PM

Re: Auburn QB Nick Marshall got a ticket for weed
 
I'm glad none of our players smoke the pot.

GregoryHouse 07-12-2014 04:42 PM

Re: Auburn QB Nick Marshall got a ticket for weed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by evilpoptart (Post 4200232)
Report said he was cited a ticket for a small amount of weed, didnt get arrested.


I have no problem with this.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.