CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   QB Kenny Hill named starting QB for TAMU (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=208963)

Carolina4Life 08-16-2014 10:24 PM

QB Kenny Hill named starting QB for TAMU

Guy looks pretty good on film. Seems to be right on the money and can among it as well as run it. A&M should be a great test for us.

Gamecocks1137 08-16-2014 10:28 PM

Re: QB Kenny Hill named starting QB for TAMU

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carolina4Life (Post 4227694)
Guy looks pretty good on film. Seems to be right on the money and can among it as well as run it. A&M should be a great test for us.

:lol: If a freshman is a test we need to look at other options on defensive coaching

Carolina4Life 08-16-2014 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 (Post 4227698)
:lol: If a freshman is a test we need to look at other options on defensive coaching

You'll see.

Gamecocks1137 08-16-2014 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carolina4Life (Post 4227700)
You'll see.

yeah, Im sure Ill look up at halftime and see its time to go to beat traffic.

robgusc76 08-16-2014 10:32 PM

However talented he may be, its still a huge advantage for the USC defense with him never playing or starting in an atmosphere like Williams Brice. He's going to throw the ball into coverage several times trying to make plays USC is going to have to make him pay.

Carolina4Life 08-16-2014 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robgusc76 (Post 4227705)
However talented he may be, its still a huge advantage for the USC defense with him never playing or starting in an atmosphere like Williams Brice. He's going to throw the ball into coverage several times trying to make plays USC is going to have to make him pay.

Thanks for contributing to the thread and not just blowing off the fact that the guy is talented.

Gamecocks1137 08-16-2014 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carolina4Life (Post 4227709)
Thanks for contributing to the thread and not just blowing off the fact that the guy is talented.

He hasn't had one snap in college ball yet your willing to say he is talented? Willing to bet he will put up the points on us in our house? Dude your living in 2005.

Carolina4Life 08-16-2014 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 (Post 4227710)
He hasn't had one snap in college ball yet your willing to say he is talented? Willing to bet he will put up the points on us in our house? Dude your living in 2005.

He has had snaps in college ball, do yourself a favor and look him up.

Gamecocks1137 08-16-2014 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carolina4Life (Post 4227712)
He has had snaps in college ball, do yourself a favor and look him up.

I did, and Im finished. Not much of a resume.

Carolina4Life 08-16-2014 10:40 PM

QB Kenny Hill named starting QB for TAMU

Enough to be named starter.

robgusc76 08-16-2014 10:41 PM

Quote:

Ignorant.

Gamecocks1137 08-16-2014 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robgusc76 (Post 4227718)
Ignorant.

I guess, if you call being boastful ignorant. Im scared of Kenny Hill our defense should be as well. :rotfl:

Gamecocks1137 08-16-2014 10:44 PM

You folks need meetings every week just like AA. But in this case for being scared of someone who hasn't done a damn thing in a college football game.

kick_ball 08-16-2014 10:44 PM

i dont know enough about him either way but im not going to go as far as to say just because he doesnt have alot of experience he wont be any good ... we've seen way to many inexperienced players come out of no where these last few years... again idk he could be awful we will just have to wait and see

GamecockUltimate 08-16-2014 10:45 PM

Quote:

DT could suck too, he is known for trying to gun it in there and making plays, he is known for struggling with accuracy issues, this isnt a 4th year starting qb vs a freshmen it is two unproven qb's. Im sure dylan has made huge improvements but his past games have never impressed me, even the clemson game. Take off the garnet glasses

robgusc76 08-16-2014 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 (Post 4227721)
I guess, if you call being boastful ignorant. Im scared of Kenny Hill our defense should be as well. :rotfl:

You just had an entire argument about a player you didnt even research. I-G-N-O-R-A-N-T

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 (Post 4227723)
You folks need meetings every week just like AA. But in this case for being scared of someone who hasn't done a damn thing in a college football game.

Who the heck is "scared"? The kid is playing D-1 football which mean's he has talent and is good enough to help the team win. Its called respect not fear. Stop being such a tool.

Gamecocks1137 08-16-2014 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GamecockUltimate (Post 4227726)
DT could suck too, he is known for trying to gun it in there and making plays, he is known for struggling with accuracy issues, this isnt a 4th year starting qb vs a freshmen it is two unproven qb's. Im sure dylan has made huge improvements but his past games have never impressed me, even the clemson game. Take off the garnet glasses

His past games have never impressed you? Yet he won those games? Including the pass to Ellington over Michigan with 11 seconds left to seal the deal? I didn't know Steve Spurrier had multiple accounts on Cockytalk, because that is the only way anyone here could not be impressed.

goodoleboyz250 08-16-2014 10:49 PM

Don't matter if he's a freshman. Talent is talent. We done had back to back freshman heisman trophy winners. We need to prepare for him like a senior

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Gamecocks1137 08-16-2014 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robgusc76 (Post 4227731)
You just had an entire argument about a player you didnt even research. I-G-N-O-R-A-N-T

Who the heck is "scared"? The kid is playing D-1 football which mean's he has talent and is good enough to help the team win. Its called respect not fear. Stop being such a tool.

Apparently your scared. Over some kid named Kenny Hill who has never played a meaningful snap in college, and he is coming into Williams-Brice Stadium to prove he is a real QB. Yet your willing to bet this guy gonna be good.. its stupid really. Do you think if Connor Mitch were the starting QB guys like yourself and others wouldn't be worried as hell? Just saying. And he is actually a good QB.

robgusc76 08-16-2014 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 (Post 4227736)
Apparently your scared. Over some kid named Kenny Hill who has never played a meaningful snap in college, and he is coming into Williams-Brice Stadium to prove he is a real QB. Yet your willing to bet this guy gonna be good.. its stupid really. Do you think if Connor Mitch were the starting QB guys like yourself and others wouldn't be worried as hell? Just saying. And he is actually a good QB.

You're about as bad as WeStillOwnUSC. Good day sir.