CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   iCocky (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   WatchESPN TWC Login (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=209030)

N00k 08-19-2014 11:56 AM

WatchESPN TWC Login

So for the past couple of years I've been using a friend of mine's Time Warner Cable login for WatchESPN. Actually, about 30 people that I know of have been using his login. He just changed providers so now I'm out. I have Atlantic BB and don't have access to WatchESPN myself. We never had an issue with everyone using his login. No extra charges, you get as many devices as you want, and there are no location restrictions.
So, anybody on here have a TWC login that they might be willing to share for a fellow GC? Help!!

SECgamecock453 08-19-2014 12:10 PM

Re: WatchESPN TWC Login

I got my parent's ATT uverse log in info and was extremely disappointed that the SEC Network doesn't show up on the 360's WatchESPN app, but I can watch it on the computer or my phone. How were you watching ESPN with your friend's info? Computer? Xbox? Imagine...sitting at the computer with headphones on watching a 3.5 hr football game. I'll be doing it but it's not ideal (first world problems). Sorry I can't give you any credentials but good luck.

HUGEGARNETCOCK 08-19-2014 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N00k (Post 4229878)
So for the past couple of years I've been using a friend of mine's Time Warner Cable login for WatchESPN. Actually, about 30 people that I know of have been using his login. He just changed providers so now I'm out. I have Atlantic BB and don't have access to WatchESPN myself. We never had an issue with everyone using his login. No extra charges, you get as many devices as you want, and there are no location restrictions.
So, anybody on here have a TWC login that they might be willing to share for a fellow GC? Help!!

Yeah thought it was gone! That was a good run! Thanks NOOK

N00k 08-19-2014 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SECgamecock453 (Post 4229890)
I got my parent's ATT uverse log in info and was extremely disappointed that the SEC Network doesn't show up on the 360's WatchESPN app, but I can watch it on the computer or my phone. How were you watching ESPN with your friend's info? Computer? Xbox? Imagine...sitting at the computer with headphones on watching a 3.5 hr football game. I'll be doing it but it's not ideal (first world problems). Sorry I can't give you any credentials but good luck.

I watched on my iPhone, iPad, Computer, Laptop, Xbox, AppleTV, etc.
With the SEC network. They have agreements with some companies to carry the network "over the air" but that does not include online access. So not all providers that have the network on TV will allow online access. Hopefully more will get access in time.
Come one, somebody has to have a login for me!

N00k 08-19-2014 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SECgamecock453 (Post 4229890)

I swear that nothing will happen if I get that Uverse login :-). Why would I want to ruin anything, haha.