CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Locker Room (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Cam Newton Fractured Rib (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=209289)

CockyLifer 08-25-2014 04:41 PM

Cam Newton Fractured Rib
 
The Carolina Panthers starting quarterback Cam Newton has a hairline fracture in his rib that he sustained in the Panthers preseason game against the New England Patriots.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/r...x11&gt1=msnans

Now I was under the impression that Rib fractures took months to heal but Panthers Coach Ron Rivera says that Cam will be starting in their 1st regular season on game September 7th. They do realize this is the NFL and the Quarterback position is the most hunted on the field right? I know the Panthers need Cam but isn't this setting him up for a lot of unneeded pain?

trapper82 08-25-2014 05:01 PM

Re: Cam Newton Fractured Rib
 
Extra padding, go suck it up and play.

CockyLifer 08-25-2014 05:11 PM

Re: Cam Newton Fractured Rib
 
Scam ain't no man yet though.

Spurrier_Superior_One 08-25-2014 05:21 PM

Re: Cam Newton Fractured Rib
 
Super Cam has played through pain before and is a beast. I love to see all the butthurt towards the QB who rewrote the record books.

Gamecocks321 08-25-2014 05:23 PM

Re: Cam Newton Fractured Rib
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CockyLifer (Post 4235708)
Scam ain't no man yet though.

Scam? What is this, 2011? You wack.

CockyLifer 08-25-2014 05:24 PM

Re: Cam Newton Fractured Rib
 
Hope you're right not sure about what Derek Anderson brings to the table. I think I'm gonna start a petition to bring Connor home Charlotte here he comes!

CockyLifer 08-25-2014 05:26 PM

Re: Cam Newton Fractured Rib
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamecocks321 (Post 4235725)
Scam? What is this, 2011? You wack.

His dad was paid end of story bro but I like him as Panthers QB just wish Steve Smith was still there with Benjamin the #2 on the other side hello Superbowl.

Gamecocks321 08-25-2014 05:34 PM

Re: Cam Newton Fractured Rib
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CockyLifer (Post 4235732)
His dad was paid end of story bro but I like him as Panthers QB just wish Steve Smith was still there with Benjamin the #2 on the other side hello Superbowl.

So? Stop trying to act like you're some kind of Saint.

CockyLifer 08-25-2014 05:35 PM

Re: Cam Newton Fractured Rib
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamecocks321 (Post 4235745)
So? Stop trying to act like you're some kind of Saint.

I am glad you are getting your conflict off on me but typing scam is in no way me trying to claim being a saint just saying I can type what I wish especially if it's true.

Gamecocks321 08-25-2014 05:52 PM

Re: Cam Newton Fractured Rib
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CockyLifer (Post 4235747)
I am glad you are getting your conflict off on me but typing scam is in no way me trying to claim being a saint just saying I can type what I wish especially if it's true.

All I'm saying is, you're just like every other prick that loves to point out other people's wrong doings, implying that you're perfect and never do anything wrong. I wonder, if Cam would have came to South Carolina instead of Auburn and gave us a national title, and South Carolina was the one's that paid Cam's dad, would you have cared then? Probably not.

CockyLifer 08-25-2014 06:02 PM

Re: Cam Newton Fractured Rib
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamecocks321 (Post 4235775)
All I'm saying is, you're just like every other prick that loves to point out other people's wrong doings, implying that you're perfect and never do anything wrong. I wonder, if Cam would have came to South Carolina instead of Auburn and gave us a national title, and South Carolina was the one's that paid Cam's dad, would you have cared then? Probably not.

All I did was type scam. You said something so I debated with you this in no way means I think I am a saint. Also Cam never came to South Carolina so your argument is moot. If you want me to delete the word scam I was just goofing off get over yourself.

CockyLifer 08-25-2014 06:05 PM

Re: Cam Newton Fractured Rib
 
Love the ignore feature on here goodbye.

Gamecocks321 08-25-2014 06:05 PM

Re: Cam Newton Fractured Rib
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CockyLifer (Post 4235783)
All I did was type scam. You said something so I debated with you this in no way means I think I am a saint. Also Cam never came to South Carolina so your argument is moot. If you want me to delete the word scam I was just goofing off get over yourself.

I said 'if' meaning hypothetical.

CockyLifer 08-25-2014 06:08 PM

Re: Cam Newton Fractured Rib
 
Hypothetically I'm a billionaire but that also never happened nor will means its moot.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.