CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Good Luck Thursday (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=209297)

Kyle12rudder 08-25-2014 09:45 PM

Good Luck Thursday

As an avid Aggie fan i just wanted to wish y'all good luck on Thursday night. I hope it is a clean healthy game and an entertaining start to a series for the 2 schools. As for the game i cant say anything that hasn't been said already. USC's strengths /A&M's. Whichever team gets the jump could be a deciding factor. If SC goes up 2 scores yall will pound our brains out, if we go up a couple scores with turnovers-etc it may take SC outta their comfort zone and try to play catch up- as in [Bama'12]. My heart says the good guys 31-28 but my head says SC 28-20. Gig em

cockymac 08-25-2014 10:06 PM

Re: Good Luck Thursday

And good luck to your guys. Hope we both stay healthy, and that your fans are shown a good time off the field. And that your team is given a bad time on the field. As for the score, I have no gut feeling.

Gamecocks1137 08-25-2014 10:08 PM

Thanks, with that said. Play a good game, both stay healthy, and we show your fans a good time. Other than that, the nice talk is over. Hope we kick your asses.

Lonnie 08-25-2014 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle12rudder (Post 4235958)
As an avid Aggie fan i just wanted to wish y'all good luck on Thursday night. I hope it is a clean healthy game and an entertaining start to a series for the 2 schools. As for the game i cant say anything that hasn't been said already. USC's strengths /A&M's. Whichever team gets the jump could be a deciding factor. If SC goes up 2 scores yall will pound our brains out, if we go up a couple scores with turnovers-etc it may take SC outta their comfort zone and try to play catch up- as in [Bama'12]. My heart says the good guys 31-28 but my head says SC 28-20. Gig em

Classy post. Best of luck in the game. Thanks for stopping by! :clap:

GamecockStud 08-26-2014 09:35 AM

Quote:

As an avid Aggie fan.... My heart says the good guys 31-28 but my head says SC 28-20. Gig em

That's lower scoring than I expect. I sort of anticipate a final score that looks more like 38-31, 45-35 or 42-28.

I'd be pretty happy if we held aTm to 20 points :)

GamecockUltimate 08-26-2014 10:10 AM

I cant wait for this game to be over, im tired of all the trolls here. Not referring to the op btw

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

HUGEGARNETCOCK 08-26-2014 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GamecockUltimate (Post 4236241)
I cant wait for this game to be over, im tired of all the trolls here. Not referring to the op btw

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

I don't think some of them will go away !

Legalman72 08-26-2014 10:35 AM

I don't think the game will have as many points as some do. New QBs (kind of), jitters, kinks. It's pretty exciting, actually, for both teams to see what they have to work with.

Thanks for the kind words. Aside from some trolls who've infiltrated, A&M fans are usually some of the classiest. I travel to HOU, SA, Austin and Dallas on a regular basis and I always enjoy chatting with A&M fans. A good group of people.

tsb44 08-26-2014 10:59 AM

Piss off :)

shoot786 08-26-2014 11:08 AM

Quote:

I say South Carolina 34-24 over A&M. I think our defensive guys will take some time to get adjusted. Williams Brice is actually a daunting place to play now since Spurrier arrived. You guys have a great coach too! It should be a great game!!

Gamecockman12 08-26-2014 11:56 AM

We're gonna cut that ass.

Coondog 08-26-2014 12:03 PM

Nice post. A lot classier than some (most) of the other Aggie fans that have come visiting. Here's to a great game with no injuries.

BiggerLSUfan 08-26-2014 12:19 PM

Nice post. Refreshing to see an Aggie not telling other fans how their team is better at QB, WR, and LT, along with forcing their traditions down every other teams throat.

Garnet Gamecock 08-26-2014 12:46 PM

Kyle, nice post.

These two teams are very well matched and it should be a dandy.

Looking forward to USC playing at the renovated Kyle Field next year.

The SEC Network is going to pull out all the stops for this game and it should be memorable.

drumboy 08-26-2014 01:17 PM

I would be concerned if we were playing at TAMU. I'm not worried about the outcome at WBS. I hope the TAMU fans enjoy their stay in South Carolina, but I think they'll leave with a substantial loss. Thompson has waited and worked for this moment for a very long time. He's ready. I expect at least 34-17.

Acockolypse Now 08-26-2014 05:20 PM

No lead is safe against you guys. If we do get up by a couple of scores I hope we resist our natural tendency to try to run the clock out in the third quarter.