CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Sandstorm towels (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=209391)

bigoleCOCK3521 08-27-2014 06:02 PM

Sandstorm towels
 
make sure to pick one up at the gate on the way into the stadium and RAAAAISE HELL!!

http://https://twitter.com/mydudetra...31187991302144

18IsTheMan 08-27-2014 06:48 PM

Re: Sandstorm towels
 
Whatever happened to the Cocky Cloth?

uscsandstorm85 08-27-2014 07:21 PM

Re: Sandstorm towels
 
I see a blue square.

Rex123 08-27-2014 07:38 PM

Re: Sandstorm towels
 
I've never been a fan of the towels. I'd rather see the classic pompoms.

InletCock1989 08-27-2014 07:52 PM

Re: Sandstorm towels
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rex123 (Post 4237929)
I've never been a fan of the towels. I'd rather see the classic pompoms.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:




:loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser:

Rex123 08-27-2014 08:02 PM

Re: Sandstorm towels
 
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::lol::lol::lol:I enjoy trolling emotional people like you to get responses when I'm bored.... . like I really care about towels vs pompoms !!!

gamecock_92 08-27-2014 10:39 PM

Re: Sandstorm towels
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigoleCOCK3521 (Post 4237857)
make sure to pick one up at the gate on the way into the stadium and RAAAAISE HELL!!

http://https://twitter.com/mydudetra...31187991302144

Should these be at all gates? This is our first time with season tickets and want one.

Gamecocks1137 08-28-2014 12:04 AM

Re: Sandstorm towels
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gamecock_92 (Post 4238071)
Should these be at all gates? This is our first time with season tickets and want one.

I have several from last year, I keep bringing them to games because others need the towels to wave. Will have no problem doing so tomorrow.

bigoleCOCK3521 08-28-2014 03:23 AM

Re: Sandstorm towels
 
Not sure why the picture didn't load

TucockShakur 08-28-2014 03:39 AM

Re: Sandstorm towels
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigoleCOCK3521 (Post 4238389)
Not sure why the picture didn't load

It didn't load because you linked to a twitter webpage, not an image. You also have http://https:// which is doubled up, and not going to work, even if it were linked to the image.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwEqVzAIUAA_9sM.jpg

Here ya go, quote my post to see what I mean. I'm not sure what browser you use, but usually you can right click on an image on a website and go to 'open image in new tab' or in a new window, and that would be the address you'd use. It has to end in a picture file extension, such as .jpg .gif .bmp etc...

SomertimeCock12 08-28-2014 10:08 AM

Re: Sandstorm towels
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 (Post 4238205)
I have several from last year, I keep bringing them to games because others need the towels to wave. Will have no problem doing so tomorrow.

I do the same thing! Great minds...:wink:

bigoleCOCK3521 08-28-2014 01:02 PM

Re: Sandstorm towels
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TucockShakur (Post 4238394)
It didn't load because you linked to a twitter webpage, not an image. You also have http://https:// which is doubled up, and not going to work, even if it were linked to the image.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwEqVzAIUAA_9sM.jpg

Here ya go, quote my post to see what I mean. I'm not sure what browser you use, but usually you can right click on an image on a website and go to 'open image in new tab' or in a new window, and that would be the address you'd use. It has to end in a picture file extension, such as .jpg .gif .bmp etc...

ahh. I was doing it on my phone so it was kind of quick


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.