CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   aTm vs Clemson (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=209656)

Spurrier_Superior_One 08-30-2014 07:36 PM

aTm vs Clemson
 
Given the stunt on the State House Steps has aTm put themselves on the fast track to be a school to be hated as much as Clemson?

Coulwoodwarlord 08-30-2014 07:47 PM

Re: aTm vs Clemson
 
I doubt that. I do understand the sentiment though.

CockyInGA 08-30-2014 07:58 PM

Re: aTm vs Clemson
 
They're certainly on their way to getting up there...


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TAFC 5 1981 08-30-2014 08:23 PM

Re: aTm vs Clemson
 
If in 2016, aTm wants to have a yell on the Statehouse steps, I would like some Clemson fans join SC fans telling the Texas taters where to stick it.

Spurrier_Superior_One 08-30-2014 09:16 PM

Re: aTm vs Clemson
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TAFC 5 1981 (Post 4244083)
If in 2016, aTm wants to have a yell on the Statehouse steps, I would like some Clemson fans join SC fans telling the Texas taters where to stick it.

I was actually hoping that some Clemson fans would show up on our side in the name of state pride, when all I saw from Clemson people on facebook was wanting the Aggies to win. State pride should supersede our rivalry, at least the Clemson friends I have didn't have a problem with what the aTm did, that tells me all I need to know about them, no pride as a South Carolinian.

No Curse 08-30-2014 09:19 PM

Re: aTm vs Clemson
 
yeah, I hate pretty bad right now. They basically rubbed our noses in shit every which way they wanted. You would have thought this would have motivated our defense to play with some heart.

No Curse 08-30-2014 09:20 PM

Re: aTm vs Clemson
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One (Post 4244024)
Given the stunt on the State House Steps has aTm put themselves on the fast track to be a school to be hated as much as Clemson?

well on their way

gadeneer1986 08-30-2014 09:42 PM

Re: aTm vs Clemson
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One (Post 4244143)
I was actually hoping that some Clemson fans would show up on our side in the name of state pride, when all I saw from Clemson people on facebook was wanting the Aggies to win. State pride should supersede our rivalry, at least the Clemson friends I have didn't have a problem with what the aTm did, that tells me all I need to know about them, no pride as a South Carolinian.

State pride? Columbia is a shit hole and everyone in the state thinks so. No one cares that they did that when they do it at every away game

Spurrier_Superior_One 08-30-2014 09:48 PM

Re: aTm vs Clemson
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gadeneer1986 (Post 4244192)
State pride? Columbia is a shit hole and everyone in the state thinks so. No one cares that they did that when they do it at every away game

Yankee Carolina wouldn't understand State Pride. This has been rehashed and you are an indictment of the Yankee Carolina Education System as your ability to read, memorize, and comprehend skills don't exist.

gadeneer1986 08-30-2014 09:58 PM

Re: aTm vs Clemson
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One (Post 4244218)
Yankee Carolina wouldn't understand State Pride. This has been rehashed and you are an indictment of the Yankee Carolina Education System as your ability to read, memorize, and comprehend skills don't exist.

Born and raised in the south. I have a PhD so yes that isn't quite a SC norm. Maybe that'll give a hint as to who I am...can you decipher anagrams?

Columbia is still a horrible city

Spurrier_Superior_One 08-30-2014 10:08 PM

Re: aTm vs Clemson
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gadeneer1986 (Post 4244263)
Born and raised in the south. I have a PhD so yes that isn't quite a SC norm. Maybe that'll give a hint as to who I am...can you decipher anagrams?

Columbia is still a horrible city

The only PHd you got is a PostHoledigger :rotfl:

gadeneer1986 08-30-2014 10:09 PM

Re: aTm vs Clemson
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One (Post 4244312)
The only PHd you got is a PostHole digger :rotfl:

Weak. Nice conference record btw.

Coulwoodwarlord 08-30-2014 10:10 PM

Re: aTm vs Clemson
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gadeneer1986 (Post 4244263)
Born and raised in the south. I have a PhD so yes that isn't quite a SC norm. Maybe that'll give a hint as to who I am...can you decipher anagrams?

Columbia is still a horrible city

You act like you got a PhD. :lol::lol:

highstick 08-30-2014 10:12 PM

Re: aTm vs Clemson
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gadeneer1986 (Post 4244263)
Born and raised in the south. I have a PhD so yes that isn't quite a SC norm. Maybe that'll give a hint as to who I am...can you decipher anagrams?

Columbia is still a horrible city

So where did you get that PhD? From the University of Chapel Hole? The cheatingest SOB's and wusses that ever graced the face of the earth? Go climb in your hole!!! And yes, I'm from NC and still think you're a jerk!

Harry Cock 08-31-2014 02:21 PM

Re: aTm vs Clemson
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gadeneer1986 (Post 4244263)
Born and raised in the south. I have a PhD so yes that isn't quite a SC norm. Maybe that'll give a hint as to who I am...can you decipher anagrams?

Columbia is still a horrible city

Skeeter?

ccured 08-31-2014 02:31 PM

Re: aTm vs Clemson
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gadeneer1986 (Post 4244263)
Born and raised in the south. I have a PhD so yes that isn't quite a SC norm. Maybe that'll give a hint as to who I am...can you decipher anagrams?

Columbia is still a horrible city

You are a gardener that graduated in 1986? That the obvious anagram

GamecockInHell 08-31-2014 03:56 PM

Re: aTm vs Clemson
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gadeneer1986 (Post 4244192)
State pride? Columbia is a shit hole and everyone in the state thinks so. No one cares that they did that when they do it at every away game


Columbia is a shit hole? I guess you've never been to Disgusta. Or do you think Pickens is better?

TroubleCock 08-31-2014 04:10 PM

Re: aTm vs Clemson
 
Come on guys take off your garnet glasses. Born raised worked in Columbia, I agree with that guy. After traveling most of the country, Columbia is horrible, but there is no place like home.

JaxcockFL 08-31-2014 04:15 PM

Re: aTm vs Clemson
 
It's not "horrible" and people with PHD's don't troll message boards on holiday weekends unless they got theirs from a box of cheerios.

kingofnerf 08-31-2014 04:47 PM

Re: aTm vs Clemson
 
I thought the State House thing was just a PR stunt to go along with the SEC's desire for A&M to be our SEC rival.

The game itself accomplished more than a thousand sing-a-longs on the State House grounds could ever do. The Aggies can do what they want at the State House.

Now it's about payback at College Station next year. We got served in our own house and now it's on.

Don't worry about singing campfire songs at their state house. Just stick it to 'em on the scoreboard next year.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.