CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Will Devin ever suit up for USC? (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=209779)

FearThethumbandDJ 09-02-2014 01:05 PM

Will Devin ever suit up for USC?

It seems like he just cant catch a break and hes starting to get the dreaded "injury prone" label. Will he ever suit up?

catdaddy66 09-02-2014 01:18 PM

Re: Will Devin ever suit up for USC?

I love that kid, but he does seem to be bitten by the bug like Cedric Cooper. If (when!) he gets on the field he will make an impact I feel.

sunbeam 09-02-2014 01:54 PM

As a fan I am concerned about the concussion problems he had. Some players are injury prone for a variety of ailments, but concussions are something that if you are prone to them you need to hang it up.

As opposed to Marcus' knee injuries. If he wants to roll the dice, maybe that is a smart roll. The concussion issue is a whole different kettle of fish though.

pitchcock 09-02-2014 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearThethumbandDJ (Post 4246979)
It seems like he just cant catch a break and hes starting to get the dreaded "injury prone" label. Will he ever suit up?

What's wrong with him, didn't he injure his foot/ankle?

ReadR00ster 09-02-2014 02:11 PM

Maybe not. Honor his degree regardless though, dude is a class act.

Roosterboy 09-02-2014 05:23 PM

Sadly I don't know.
REgardless, keep him on scholarship and let him finish his degree, no matter what.

I will say, it is just his second year in the program, so he has time...and honestly, I don't think he was expected to contribute with the exception of special teams this year.

b381l 09-02-2014 06:55 PM

in addition to all the injuries, those that have seen him practice multiple times say he is small for the position.

CockyLifer 09-03-2014 05:06 AM

Hope he gets well soon but we will be so deep on that line if our class holds up we may never have to wait on the injured guy to heal again depth will be a good thing to have.

Travelin 09-03-2014 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catdaddy66 (Post 4247000)
I love that kid, but he does seem to be bitten by the bug like Cedric Cooper. If (when!) he gets on the field he will make an impact I feel.

What's wrong with CC now? still injured?? Always thought he had a lot of potential.

PageUSC 09-03-2014 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travelin (Post 4247741)
What's wrong with CC now? still injured?? Always thought he had a lot of potential.

C Cooper is fine.

D Washington has been out again for like the last 3-4 weeks with a hamstring.