CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Water Cooler (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Celebrity Nudy Picture Hack (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=209826)

Nureye 09-03-2014 01:33 PM

Celebrity Nudy Picture Hack
 
By now, I guess most of you have heard about all of the celebrity nudy pics that got "dumped" on the internets over the weekend.

I think the most important question is: Who has copies?

Seriously, where do you find these pics? Even my wife wants to see them.

USC girl 09-03-2014 01:35 PM

Re: Celebrity Nudy Picture Hack
 
Probably in cocky babes by now.

A. Pilgrim 09-03-2014 01:40 PM

Re: Celebrity Nudy Picture Hack
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nureye (Post 4248063)
By now, I guess most of you have heard about all of the celebrity nudy pics that got "dumped" on the internets over the weekend.

I think the most important question is: Who has copies?

Seriously, where do you find these pics? Even my wife wants to see them.

reddit
4chan

Nureye 09-03-2014 01:42 PM

Re: Celebrity Nudy Picture Hack
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by USC girl (Post 4248070)
Probably in cocky babes by now.


Yeah, saw that thread after I posted this thread.

This is bigger than the "CockyBabes" forum.

Seems like the pics are all locked up now.

Oh well. I was doing it for simply for cultural research anyway.

but, if someone does have a link or pics....

A. Pilgrim 09-03-2014 01:54 PM

Re: Celebrity Nudy Picture Hack
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nureye (Post 4248083)
Yeah, saw that thread after I posted this thread.

This is bigger than the "CockyBabes" forum.

Seems like the pics are all locked up now.

Oh well. I was doing it for simply for cultural research anyway.

but, if someone does have a link or pics....


No, seriously...they're still all on reddit

subreddit- TheFappening

it's literally a subreddit entirely devoted to the hack

Cockypantherfan 09-03-2014 01:54 PM

Re: Celebrity Nudy Picture Hack
 
Jennifer Lawrence is so damn hot. She should be pumped she looks so sexy, especially naked.

A. Pilgrim 09-03-2014 01:57 PM

Re: Celebrity Nudy Picture Hack
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan (Post 4248100)
Jennifer Lawrence is so damn hot. She should be pumped she looks so sexy, especially naked.

She's most definitely hot.

I'm sure she's pumped about how hot she is, but she should not be pumped about the pictures coming out. Embarrassment aside, she stands to lose a LOT of money from this.

Think about it- she wont be able to demand as much from a movie studio for her first nude scene, because everyone has already seen the goods.

The Yancey 09-03-2014 02:08 PM

Re: Celebrity Nudy Picture Hack
 
http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=209713

lencho30 09-03-2014 02:44 PM

Re: Celebrity Nudy Picture Hack
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by A. Pilgrim (Post 4248099)
No, seriously...they're still all on reddit

subreddit- TheFappening

it's literally a subreddit entirely devoted to the hack


Its gone now

A. Pilgrim 09-03-2014 02:53 PM

Re: Celebrity Nudy Picture Hack
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lencho30 (Post 4248160)
Its gone now

Just checked- its still there.

lencho30 09-03-2014 03:00 PM

Re: Celebrity Nudy Picture Hack
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by A. Pilgrim (Post 4248177)
Just checked- its still there.


The link for the subreddit in CB says that it was removed due to copyright infringement. Can you post another link in cockybabes?

Regalcock 09-03-2014 03:10 PM

Re: Celebrity Nudy Picture Hack
 
http://i.imgur.com/NzFQ7Lf.gif
http://i.imgur.com/8lBfzyE.gif
http://i.imgur.com/PVvjRyW.gif
http://i.imgur.com/PpzVr4w.gif

A. Pilgrim 09-03-2014 03:12 PM

Re: Celebrity Nudy Picture Hack
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lencho30 (Post 4248190)
The link for the subreddit in CB says that it was removed due to copyright infringement. Can you post another link in cockybabes?

Honestly- I feel pretty dirty for even pointing people in the right direction.
You can go to www.reddit.com and, in the search feature, type "TheFappening" and select the corresponding subreddit in the search results.

N00k 09-03-2014 03:15 PM

Re: Celebrity Nudy Picture Hack
 
Just search 4chan on Piratebay. ALL of them are in 1 torrent file.

usc90grad 09-03-2014 03:38 PM

Re: Celebrity Nudy Picture Hack
 
You should all be ashamed.














A. Pilgram, thanks for the site :thumbsup:

thekob 09-03-2014 04:11 PM

Re: Celebrity Nudy Picture Hack
 
Some genius started a #leakforJLaw hashtag on twitter, encouraging girls to post topless pictures of themselves in a show of solidarity.

Nerds win.

cocky0 09-03-2014 04:53 PM

Re: Celebrity Nudy Picture Hack
 
Be careful what you download. Allegedly one of those chicks was under 18 in the photos.

Mr.101 09-03-2014 05:20 PM

Re: Celebrity Nudy Picture Hack
 
I can tell I don't follow hollywood since I don't really know who jennifer lawrence is.

Lonnie 09-03-2014 05:39 PM

Re: Celebrity Nudy Picture Hack
 
Not that I've seen them, or even looked for them, but I had to go off on one of my FB friends about this situation. She attributed it to our "rape culture" and called it "an egregious act of psychic violence which constitutes a form of assault."

I'm sorry, but I had to call BS on that one. If someone is dumb enough to post nekid pictures of them self on the web, even on a website that supposed to be "secure", then they are just asking for trouble. When I found out HOW the hackers got the photos, I lost about 99% of my sympathy for them.

lencho30 09-03-2014 05:47 PM

Re: Celebrity Nudy Picture Hack
 
posted link in cockybabes


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.