CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   watchESPN SEC network (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=209851)

SouthCGC 09-04-2014 12:40 AM

watchESPN SEC network

What's up with Time Warner customers not being able to access SEC network on the WatchESPN app? bullox

QueenCityCockFan 09-04-2014 12:47 AM

Re: watchESPN SEC network

Glad I switched to Dish because it sounds like TWC is being the pain in the ass I thought it would be with SECN.

18IsTheMan 09-04-2014 12:55 AM

I dunno but that feed crapped out on me part of the way into the game last week and I had to scramble to find another feed. The other feed turned out to have less of a lag than the WatchESPN one.

FlorenceCock 09-04-2014 01:18 AM

I had to call TWC tech support today for some work stuff and while we were waiting on something I asked the guy what was up with them not getting the SEC network on the app and he said don't hold your breath. He basically said that TWC pays the least amount for online programing out of all of the providers. He said it took them years to finally get HBO Go after every other provider in the country already had it simply because they wold not pay .5 cents of the asking price.

SR4-AJ1 09-04-2014 10:06 AM

So glad I got rid of that terrible company. Smooth sailing for me so far now that I switched to U-Verse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N00k 09-04-2014 10:23 AM

The online access is a totally different contract than carrying the network over cable. More than likely TWC will never get it.
All you have to do is find a friend with Comcast or something. Borrow the login. I actually have about 3 in case any of them change.

uscsandstorm85 09-04-2014 02:41 PM

I am glad I have Dish.

SouthCGC 09-04-2014 03:29 PM

I'm not a big fan of TWC. They're always raising my bill and I have to threaten to cancel service for them to give me a fair price.

blackdeath05 09-04-2014 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlorenceCock (Post 4248675)
I had to call TWC tech support today for some work stuff and while we were waiting on something I asked the guy what was up with them not getting the SEC network on the app and he said don't hold your breath. He basically said that TWC pays the least amount for online programing out of all of the providers. He said it took them years to finally get HBO Go after every other provider in the country already had it simply because they wold not pay .5 cents of the asking price.

More then likely the "Tech support" guy had no clue what he was talking about.. If somehow he was right, it was .5 cents per customer

FlorenceCock 09-04-2014 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackdeath05 (Post 4249125)
More then likely the "Tech support" guy had no clue what he was talking about.. If somehow he was right, it was .5 cents per customer

I guess I should have been more specific but I thought it was pretty much implied that it was .5 cents per customer not for the entire multimillion dollar deal.......

SouthCGC 09-04-2014 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlorenceCock (Post 4249153)
I guess I should have been more specific but I thought it was pretty much implied that it was .5 cents per customer not for the entire multimillion dollar deal.......

Lol

HeadCockFan 09-04-2014 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 18IsTheMan (Post 4248661)
I dunno but that feed crapped out on me part of the way into the game last week and I had to scramble to find another feed. The other feed turned out to have less of a lag than the WatchESPN one.

I had identical experience using friends's att uverse login. Good Ol wiziwig was 15 seconds ahead.