CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   David Williams: I'm so excited (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=209891)

18IsTheMan 09-05-2014 01:36 AM

David Williams: I'm so excited

Love the attitude on this kid. He's clearly dying to get on the field and show what he can do. We could have used some enthusiasm last week.

https://southcarolina.rivals.com/con....yutvzjmT.dpbs

JDStud6 09-05-2014 09:51 AM

Re: David Williams: I'm so excited

Spurrier said it's hard to play 4 RBs. UGA sure didn't have a problem with it and pounded the rock against clemson. LSU has done it and Bama does it.

Davis is obviously the best of the 4, but he needs breaks and the others should all get a few carries. That's EXACTLY what UGA did last week.

Williams needs to play this week for sure.

JD

cockybusiness2 09-05-2014 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 18IsTheMan (Post 4249501)
Love the attitude on this kid. He's clearly dying to get on the field and show what he can do. We could have used some enthusiasm last week.

https://southcarolina.rivals.com/con....yutvzjmT.dpbs

Hope this kid lives up to his hype... If so I look forward to seeing him take the field

ZenUSC 09-05-2014 09:55 AM

Last week all we had as RB was Wilds it seems. Nobody else seemed productive and Davis went back to the locker room. We have to have two productive RBs. Shon hasn't shown anything as RB or KR yet. With the exception of Wilds our RBs have been under achievers so far. Williams will get a shot this week but personally I think his ability as RB has been hyped.

Jim Lahey 09-05-2014 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDStud6 (Post 4249584)
Spurrier said it's hard to play 4 RBs. UGA sure didn't have a problem with it and pounded the rock against clemson. LSU has done it and Bama does it.

Davis is obviously the best of the 4, but he needs breaks and the others should all get a few carries. That's EXACTLY what UGA did last week.

JD

Watching UGA last weekend makes me want to hire Mike Bobo as our head coach. Their offense looked like a well oiled machine.

ZenUSC 09-05-2014 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Lahey (Post 4249598)
Watching UGA last weekend makes me want to hire Mike Bobo as our head coach. Their offense looked like a well oiled machine.

Gurley and Chubb make Bobo look good but it's all Gurley and Chubb. Bobo doesn't get on the field. Nobody else has RBs like UGA this year.

uscsandstorm85 09-05-2014 10:25 AM

He definitely is speedy.

A. Pilgrim 09-05-2014 10:29 AM

Quote:

Having a Todd Gurley will do that.

Nureye 09-05-2014 10:30 AM

http://www.americasbestracing.net/me...me_420x305.jpg

Jim Lahey 09-05-2014 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZenUSC (Post 4249609)
Gurley and Chubb make Bobo look good but it's all Gurley and Chubb. Bobo doesn't get on the field. Nobody else has RBs like UGA this year.

He doesn't..? Hmmm I was referring to how well he incorporates players into his offense. He used Chubb, Michel and McKenzie. All three are true freshmen.

Jim Lahey 09-05-2014 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nureye (Post 4249616)

:rotfl: That scene is classic.

l^l^lBGCock 09-05-2014 10:38 AM

Quote:

JD

Hopefully we can see that this weekend.

uscGRAD04 09-05-2014 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nureye (Post 4249616)

lol What was it...caffeine pills??

CockyATO 09-05-2014 11:05 AM

Yes... Caffeine pills. Funny how that scene sticks with you haha

MisterClowney 09-05-2014 11:17 AM

Quote:

JD

IMO it's hard for Spurrier to let his team run the ball enough to use 4 running backs.

Luke Skycocker 09-05-2014 11:21 AM

Quote:

JD

Easy solution to go from 4 to 3, don't play Shon Carson

Master Bedroom 09-05-2014 11:23 AM

Quote:

Bobo gets in his own way more than any OC I have ever seen. He out coaches himself all the time. Every now and then he'll call up a good game, but that game the other night was all TG

Nureye 09-05-2014 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uscGRAD04 (Post 4249636)
lol What was it...caffeine pills??

From SBTB Wiki:
Jessie cracks under the pressure of getting a bad grade in geometry, worried that it will have a massive impact on her chance at making it to Stanford. She starts taking caffeine pills in order to stay awake to study for midterms, to get in more studying. Ignoring Slater's warning, she continues to take them. One morning, Zack goes round to Jessie's house to wake her up, when she has a breakdown. Zack didn't believe Slater when he warned him about Jessie.

This all came about when Jessie was late to the performance of the all-girl group Hot Sundae (made up of Kelly, Lisa and Jessie)

gamecocks24 09-05-2014 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker (Post 4249667)
Easy solution to go from 4 to 3, don't play Shon Carson

:clap::thumbsup::clap::thumbsup:

evilpoptart 09-05-2014 12:34 PM

I dont understand why we give carries to Shon Carson between the tackles.