View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 01:12 PM   #12
The Big Gravy
COME AT ME BRO. $_$

Male

CockyCash: 200
The Big Gravy is USC mascot materialThe Big Gravy is USC mascot materialThe Big Gravy is USC mascot materialThe Big Gravy is USC mascot materialThe Big Gravy is USC mascot materialThe Big Gravy is USC mascot materialThe Big Gravy is USC mascot materialThe Big Gravy is USC mascot materialThe Big Gravy is USC mascot materialThe Big Gravy is USC mascot materialThe Big Gravy is USC mascot material
Default Re: Road to Glory Thread

I was a 5 star recruit as a QB. 6ft 3in 235lbs. Won the SC State Championship. Started at Carolina right away. Finished the season 7-5 with a lose to Maryland in the Music City Bowl. Clemson was #1 and they lost to Oklahoma in the NC. Joe Hills won the Heisman is my campus legend though. The stupid thing is , is that I was named offensive player of the year, won the O'Brian and Maxwell Trophy. I had almost 5,000 yards passing 49 TD passes and I didnt rush that much so I had I think 2 rushing TD and like 40 yards rushing. Should have won Heisman!!! Well my Sophmore year Im pre-season 1st team All-American and a Heisman watch candidate.

The Big Gravy is offline   Reply With Quote