View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 11:22 AM   #9
Gamecock History
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
Gamecock History is crowing loudlyGamecock History is crowing loudlyGamecock History is crowing loudlyGamecock History is crowing loudlyGamecock History is crowing loudlyGamecock History is crowing loudlyGamecock History is crowing loudlyGamecock History is crowing loudlyGamecock History is crowing loudlyGamecock History is crowing loudlyGamecock History is crowing loudly
Default Re: Move Shaw to WR for senior season

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
It takes guys we recruit for receiver at least 2 years to get ready to play, and Connor Shaw is going to get reps after ONE Fall practice? Highly unlikely. Plus what spot is he going to play? He won't start at any of the 3 spots.

Wow.
I think Shaw probably has a pretty good understanding of the playbook and where he would need to line up at any receiver spot on the field. He is a film room junkie and super high football IQ. If Bruce can play 2 sports and figure it out I think Shaw wouldn't have any problem. I think he is the 2nd best athlete on the field behind Clowney.

You don't think he would start at any of the 3 spots??? Who in the world is our 3rd WR after Bruce and Ace? And I think he would probably be the best of the 3 by mid-season in my opinion.
Gamecock History is offline   Reply With Quote