1. North Carolina The Tar Heels remain a dominant undefeated team. No question at this point who looks like the best team in the country.
2. Vanderbilt Winning two-of-three in Eugene solidifies the Commodores as the early favorite in the SEC.
3. LSU The Tigers are right behind Vanderbilt after another easy weekend, but the first real test is this weekend in Starkville.
4. Oregon State The Beavers picked up their first loss of the season Tuesday night against San Francisco. Defending national champ Arizona awaits to open Pac 12 play.
5. South Carolina The Gamecocks are red hot heading into SEC play. Missouri shouldnt pose much of a problem in the conference opener.
6. Florida State The Seminoles remain as one of only a few undefeated teams at this point and easily could stay that way going into the Georgia Tech series in two weeks.
7. Mississippi We will find out this weekend if the Rebels are for real when they travel to Fayetteville to face the Razorbacks to open SEC play.
8. UCLA The Bruins got good wins over Southern California and Notre Dame, but the shutout loss to Oklahoma could be cause for concern.