So apparently AXE body spray is more than just an annoyance. One kid was sent to the hospital because of "exposure". That's intense
An eastern Pennsylvania high school wants its students to cut back on the body spray.
Freedom High School in Bethlehem says one of its students was recently hospitalized for exposure to Axe Body Spray. Now, officials are asking students to stop using it as a cologne or fragrance while attending the school.
In a statement posted on the school website Tuesday, officials say the affected student is severely allergic to the spray and recently had to be taken to the hospital by ambulance after being exposed to it.
In all honesty, I can't even go in some of the stores in the mall because they are pumping that shit through the vents and it makes my friggin eyes water.
About 6 weeks ago we had to get with a new employee who was putting it on a little too heavy.