Re: Alright guys...less than 10 days...what is your 2-deep
Originally Posted by CoverTwo
Things to remember:
1) Coach Eliott said Mason Zandi is the backup to both tackle spots right now until Cody Gibson gets back (won't be the UNC game).
2) Coach Botkin said Skai Moore will backup Marcquis Roberts if Cedrick Cooper can't go. He also said that Jonathan Walton is pushing TJ Holloman for the backup MIKE spot.
3) If I remember correctly, the coaches moved Brison Williams to FS which I believe slides Kadetrix Marcus to BS.
4) Coach Adams said JT Surratt has a slight lead over Gerald Dixon, Jr. for the NT spot next to Kelcy Quarles.
5) Coach Botkin said Sharrod Golightly is starting to separate himself from Jordan Diggs at the SPUR.
6) Per TBS, Jamari Smith is now on the 2 deep at CB. He has surpassed Rico McWilliams who is struggling.
Wow. Didn't realize Jamari had shot up the chart that quickly.
He could end up being an absolute steal out of Florida if he is progressing that quickly.
SEC Champs: 2000, 2002, 2011
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs