Re: Acock's Wrap Up: UNC
I agree with almost everything you posted there.
1. Safeties did not break on the ball enough
2. LB's did not recognize and break on the sweeps enough and got caught on the traps and screens too much.
3. Connor is improved but not enough imo. He still locks on a wr and then starts scrambling too much.
1. RB duo is awesome
2. Defense showed pride all the way to the end even though things were a little sketchy for the d with the tired players and all the youth we played.
3. We have a FG kicker it appears!
4. Shaq Roland made some plays.
My biggest issue last night was why not let Dylan play some more.