Why we beat UGA...
Some people around here are down in the dumps since Clemson jumped us. So, here's some facts. Some truth about Georgia. And the truth shall set you free.
1. Grantham has zero idea about how to stop Spurrier. None. Zilch. Nada.
2. Murray is 1-10 all time against teams in the top ten.
3. UGA gave up 197 yards rushing to Clemson. Yeah, with no Ellington or Spiller.
4. They actually did relatively well in passing D, only gave up 270. Probably b/c Clemson discovered that UGA was actually worse at run D than they were.
5. UGA showed weak tackling, took terrible angles to ball carriers and displayed a proclivity for biting hard on the play action fake.
6. Their oline had a hard time protecting Murray from the big bad Clemson pass rush. (sarcasm). Clowney and Co. will come to eat. And will leave full.
7. Ward knows how to stop Bobo's offensive attack.
8. Their top wideout is out for the season. It changes what they want to do. By a lot.
9. We have beaten them 3 straight times, last time 35-7.
10. Finally, after all the talk all week about how bad our defense looked from a conditioning standpoint, do any of us really think that they aren't gonna show up and in a big big way? Seriously?
Saturday at 4:30 is ass whooping time, Gamecock style!!! That is all.