2. Murray is 1-10 vs top 15 opponents*
11. Couple extra days to gameplan (thurs-sat instead of sat-sat).
12. Their kicker is suspended for at least a half, maybe full game?
13. Gurley may be hobbled. Either way, he's still the best back anyone will face this season....
14. Games pretty early at 4:30 and a lot of UGA fans are already disheartened. Force a mistake or 2 and that crowd will quiet down very fast.
15. Get some playmakers back on O.
16. Mike Davis will run hard for his homestate crowd (he did have an offer to UGA so it's not a revenge thing, but who wouldn't want to show out?)
17. With our pass rush and Connor's proclivity for protecting the football, I expect to be on the right side of turnover margin.
I can think of plenty of counterpoints but I'll leave the negativity for elsewhere