Originally Posted by vthokies
Morning. I have been reading this board for two years or so but just made an account a few weeks ago. This is my first post.
Tough game to lose. It was a heck of a fight. But I thought I would point out a few things.
1. Why did Shaw not throw to Shaq Roland earlier?
2. I would've handed to ball to Davis on the 4th and inches.
3. Clowney.. Feel bad for him, espn put such a target on him and he's good but he's not superman.
4. Shaw needs to STOP running every 5 seconds. He's good but it's just begging for injury and or fumbles.
5. I wouldn't be hanging my head if I was a gamecock fan, Murray passed for 74%. Any QB doing that will win. Maybe only mad at the 2 coaches who started fighting each other?!!
It's a tough loss and trust me, I know how it feels. Even if you don't make it to SEC champ game, you get more experience on the young D and have a chance to get Clemson at home and you could upset em. Just my two cents.
This is what I saw , our team missed , jeridaue, swearinger ,
Holloman , Taylor .. Their replacements suck !
That's why we couldn't get it done , SC will
Never have a D as good as last years