Re: the OFFICIAL "I STILL BELIEVE WE CAN WIN IT ALL" thread
I'm in still! Look, in Athens things could've, wouldv'e, should've been a lot different save several plays.
1) Rare fumble by Shaw (key 3rd down conversion)
2) Miss Whitehurst in end zone
3) Anderson drops one in end zone
4) Ellington wears his shades and doesn't lose one in the sun (key 3rd down conversion)
5) Our Gurley wasn't a deer in the headlights and giving up long TD
6) Goal line option from shotgun- huh??? Rewind and stretch the field or go up the gut- just bunch up the D in the middle and block!
7) We actually make an attempt to recover an onside kick.
Not excuses- just, a few plays go our way and no telling what would happen if we'd jumped ahead of them. Then we'd be having all sorts of different discussions this week wouldn't we?
But, it is what it is- but it's not as though we never stood a chance on Saturday. Heck, I still believed we were going to pull it out even after the failed TD attempt!