Some positives from last night
Yes we know there were plenty of bad things that happened last night but a few good things stood out to me:
1. Connor Shaw continued his excellent season and is without a doubt the team leader
2. MD28 is the best rb in the sec right now
3. The student section was great last night and it will be even better for the bigger games upcoming
4. The fans in general were pretty loud considering it was just Kentucky
5. The D played well for about 3 quarters. That's better than the 2 they played last week. One of these days we will play well for 4 I hope.
6. We won
**edit:forgot to mention we finally got to see pharoh cooper
Thoughts? I know everyone will call me a sunshine pumper now...