Originally Posted by ccured
what is a pb3
In Suntrust speak, pb1, 2, or 3 is based on hiring salary. It's not really any different than any personal banker. That said, unlike WF platform that can have up to as many as 5 bankers in a branch, Suntrust has 1 manager, 1 banker, and 1 CSSR that does service and sets appointments for the banker and the manager. The banker is responsible for 60 percent of production while the manager is responsible for being the manager and the other 40 percent of production. My manager is an old friend that left Wells about a year ago and she is just flat out awesome.