Originally Posted by ACPhilson
1) Shaw, you are the man.
2) CLOWNEY and QUARLES. Holy Crap, those two played possessed tonight and were constantly in the backfield. Dont forget about those two guys.
3) Coaching Staff...nah. They dont deserve shit in my books. They coached a bad game, but at least SOS had the smarts to put Shaw in. I still think we are a horribly coached team, but that one move by SOS was enough to negate 3 quarters of Vanilla Play Calling and Bad Coaching all around. So give them some credit I guess.
Just calling it like I see it.
1) And that's really the only thing that needs to be said.
2) Quarles has got some heart in him too. Clowney played big but he looked big too. Sometimes looked like he was swallowing people.
3) Spurrier started dialing up some plays near the end. Defense was spotty. How many times can they run that same run play and get big yards. I do think the players themselves are playing better. Besides that big td they played good.