OFFENSE: Connor Shaw, QB, South Carolina
• Hampered by a knee sprain, Shaw was not expected to play, but with the Gamecocks' struggling to score, entered the game midway through the third quarter and led the Gamecocks to one of the greatest wins in school history.
• The Gamecocks trailed 17-0 on the road to the No. 5 Missouri Tigers in the fourth quarter when Shaw caught fire. He led Carolina to scores on each of their final five possessions, to pull out a 27-24 double overtime win.
• Shaw completed 20-of-29 passes for 201 yards and three touchdowns, including a strike to Bruce Ellington on a fourth-and-goal from the 15 in the first overtime period.
SPECIAL TEAMS: Elliott Fry, PK, South Carolina
• The true freshman came up big twice late in the game to help Carolina to a 27-24 double-overtime win at No. 5 Missouri.
• Fry hit from 20-yards out with 5:03 left in regulation to pull the Gamecocks to within a touchdown, then converted from 40-yards out in the second overtime which proved to be the game-winner.
• For the season, the walk-on is 8-of-10 in field goal attempts with a long of 41 yards.
DEFENSIVE LINE: Kelcy Quarles, DT, South Carolina
• The junior defensive tackle caused havoc all night in Carolina's 27-24 double-overtime win at Missouri.
• He was credited with six tackles, including five solo stops. He had three tackles for loss, accounting for 22 yards, including a pair of sacks.
• Quarles ranks second in the SEC in both sacks (7.0) and tackles for loss (10.0) this season.