View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 04:04 AM   #10
SWAGGGA
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1200
SWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudly
Default Re: Is Dylan a lock for being our starting QB next season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockguy View Post
No. I personally think Nosovitch wins the job since he is pretty much a thicker version of Shaw so the zone read will pose a threat. But obviously it depends on how everybody performs

I know Thompson gets a ton of love on here but I just don't see him starting next year. Hes a good and capable backup but thats about it
Im starting to lean that way myself. Love Thompson for what hes done. He looks great at times. And others can look terrible. Honestly reminds me of Mitchell. When he was on fire he was onr of the best i ever seen. Thrn hed go and throw passes in the dirt.

Thompson has flaws in his mechanics that pop up from time to time that cause him to sail balls. And he has this hitch in his throwing motion that pops up to cause him to one hop blls.
He can put some nice velocity on balls over the middle. But his long balls tend to hang in the air and are ripe for picking off. Something Shaw does pretty well with. I dont understnd why he can put zip on an intermediate throw and have a long ball hang on him. Its a deadly combo because you feel like he shpuld be able to make those better. Its gotta be something in his mechanics.
SWAGGGA is offline   Reply With Quote