View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 04:17 AM   #12
gamecockguy
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1300
gamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Is Dylan a lock for being our starting QB next season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenUSC View Post
Except for his high school videos I've seen nothing to make me think Nosovich is equal to DT but there is definantly something going on between Spurrier and DT. I don't think Spurrier likes DT. Maybe he is too religious?
You posted this stupid thing in the other thread.

There is nothing going on between Spurrier and Thompson, and if there was it definitely wouldn't be about religion.

Spurrier only said Thompson was gonna play this week so that Clemson would have to prepare for him. Shaw has proven all year long that he is head and shoulders above Thompson
gamecockguy is offline   Reply With Quote