View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 05:28 PM   #1
Thundercocks- Ho!
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
Thundercocks- Ho! is making other chickens nervousThundercocks- Ho! is making other chickens nervousThundercocks- Ho! is making other chickens nervousThundercocks- Ho! is making other chickens nervousThundercocks- Ho! is making other chickens nervousThundercocks- Ho! is making other chickens nervousThundercocks- Ho! is making other chickens nervous
Default Offensive dimensions for 2014

I've read a few comments that suggest we may be more one dimensional next year bc we are loosing a great running quarterback in Shaw. Isn't it possible that a taller qb will be able to survey the field better and take advantage of the 10-15 yard routes to keep the defense honest? This year we played mostly short ball and long ball. Intermediate passes require more arm strength and have a greater degree of difficulty. I feel our offense could be very similar to the one Georgia ran this year if Mitch catches fire. Also velocity should be improved with all three candidates. Anyway, I could see this as a benefit to the running game, not a detriment. Thoughts?
Thundercocks- Ho! is offline   Reply With Quote