View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 08:18 PM   #4
mpilot0705
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 315700
mpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to mpilot0705
Default Re: Juniors NFL Departures

Jadeveon Clowney - No brainer...gone

Kelcy Quarles - Think he is leaning towards going...good size and good talent. I have seen him projected fairly consistently in the top 3-5 DT's in the draft which to mean seems like a first two round type of pick. He could have a great combine and sneak into the first round. His quickness might surprise people for such a big dude.

Victor Hampton - Think he's gone. He's projected as a 2-3 rounder and I don't think he can get much higher than that. His size has been a knock on him as are some of his issues from High School/Freshman season here. I think he's at his ceiling and could go.

Unlikely to leave early:

A.J. Cann - Most likely to leave I think of these three. Good size and pretty good feet, but I think he comes back with a grade showing he has a high ceiling.

Corey Robinson - The last few games hurt his stock. He's either checked out and already gone or was outmatched.

Rory Anderson - Showed a lot of inconsistency this year and missed some easy catches. Has improved his blocking but could still get better. I think he's a mid to late round pick with the potential of moving into the 2-3 round range next year or late first round with a big receiving year. I think he's back.