View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 10:16 AM   #13
gamecock88
All Everything

Male

CockyCash: 0
gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Something I realized

In theory I get what the OP is stating. We have for the past few years, lost a key player or two that could have stayed and helped the program even more. Who knows what would have really happened. Also like others, it's true that people leave early everywhere and many here have a false senese of security that just because we have back ups, we have depth. There is a difference. Depth to me is people that can come in play 1 and contribute with less or zero learning curve. Elite programs have that in almost every position. We don't just yet. Until we do, these guys leaving early will continue to leave more of a void than had they stayed. Ace probably wouldn't have been the difference in 2 wins but he would have contributed much more in the return game than anyone on this team and helped in the WR corps.
gamecock88 is offline   Reply With Quote