View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 05:45 PM   #16
GSC2013
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
GSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his comb
Default Re: OMG- Beat Tennessee, and USC may have been in the Nat'l Championship

Guys, you got me wrong. I'm saying "what if", yes. But not dwelling on it. I'm saying, look how close we were to getting it done this year. And we only lose 4 seniors, and a few draft guys. The DL is the biggest area hit aside from QB. But, we are the new DL-U. We churn them out rapid fire now. Cliff Matthews. Eric Norwood. Devin Taylor. Melvin Ingram. Clowney. Quarrels. There are more that I didn't mention who are in the NFL now too. We'll replace the DL just fine.

We bring back almost the whole team, except the DL and QB, and can replace the DL I think.

QB? We have some good ones on the roster. Replacing the best QB in USC history will be hard.

BUT...my point was....Tennessee lost Manning in 97, and won the SEC and NC in 98.

Bama won it's first NC in 15 years in 09, and everyone wondered how they'd replace Greg McElroy. And now look at them 2 more NC's later.

I'm saying...the FUTURE IS BRIGHT!!! Shaw is leaving such a legacy and standard for ALL future USC QB's. Mediocrity at the QB position is no longer accepted, thanks to Shaw.

USC has new, higher standards, and we return so much.

Good times ahead!! That's the point.
GSC2013 is offline   Reply With Quote