View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 11:20 PM   #11
garnet_black215
31-17.

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Will Spurrier risk starting Mitch in game 1 next year?

Spurrier is not going to groom a QB at the risk of an 8-4 season, just for kicks and giggles. Next year's offense has the potential to be the best in school history, and I think you would want a fifth year senior being the guy who runs that offense. At this point, the job is probably Dylan's to lose, and I think it would take a bad spring/summer from him and a great spring/summer from Nosovitch/Mitch to overtake him.

Quite honestly, I think if Mitch is the starter from game one, he had one hell of a spring/summer, one that resembles remarks made about Jameis Winston last spring.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote