View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 11:39 PM   #16
garnet_black215
31-17.

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Will Spurrier risk starting Mitch in game 1 next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1801Green View Post
I have a sneaking suspicion that SOS is going to start Connor Mitch next year starting with game 1. Not trying to start a parallel thread, because it's not a question of whether Dylan will start. If I am Spurrier, I might be willing to groom Mitch , post an 8-4 type of season, so he can have a sophomore QB that can play 2-3 years and take our program to the next plateau.

I don't think Spurrier's sold on DT, and it sounds like Connor Mitch is the real deal. If SOS thinks we have an Aaron Murray type prospect with Mitch, it might be worth it to solidify that position for 2-3 years of an elite QB.

It's a deal I would take. I think Spurrier will too.
The more I think about it, the more I don't think you realize how absolutely stupid this sounds.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote