View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 06:09 AM   #13
TheGarnetArmy
Banned
 
TheGarnetArmy's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Space
Posts: 109
CockyCash: 500
TheGarnetArmy has hatched from the shell
Default Re: College Athletes

Quote:
Originally Posted by qcgamecock View Post
First they do not play for free and second they risk the same thing in high school are we going to pay those athletes since they actually play for free. What about the schools that actually do not make millions do they not get anything for putting their lives on the line? The % of players that make the NFL is about 2.5%, what about the other 97.5% of players? No one makes a kid play college football, they sign a contract before ever stepping on the field and know exactly what they are putting on the line. College football players get more compensation then a ton of men who work for minimum wage and put there lives on the line everyday in Iraq, Afghanistan.....it is a flawed debate!
To be fair, just like with football, people in the military know what they're signing up for.
TheGarnetArmy is offline   Reply With Quote