View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 06:31 AM   #7
Mechanical Cock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 20450
Mechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Exhaust fans in your bathroom

I bought one and installed a few weeks ago from Uline from Lowes. 109$ deal with a humidity sensor. My wife isnt very good about turning on the fan so i took the decosion away from her a little. Also it is very quiet. Only moves 80cfm but the bathroom is small enough. If you are like me and up at 5 then a quiet fan is good for te rest of the house.