View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 04:04 PM   #12
roosterdude21
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 0
roosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPit
Default Re: Trees in Neighbor's Yard

That sucks she's being a B about it, and as we all know she's not going to let it go until she's had the last word. Unless it's just all the women that I've ever dated that act that way, but I doubt it. I say talk to a local tree climber(off the clock) and offer him $40 and a case of beer to come take a couple limbs down. Those guys are surgical with a chainsaw so I wouldn't even worry about the fence. He'll probably even drag them to the street for you once he's finished if you refer to him as "buddy" and tell him how awesome he is. 30 mins tops and you'll be back on Cocktalk in no time. Now, smoothing things over with the neighbor is up to you, I'd just let her know you have someone coming by to take care of it and you're "sorry for the misunderstanding". You'll have two new best friends and won't have to waste another minute researching anymore by laws. I hope this helps.

Last edited by roosterdude21; 12-07-2013 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Needed to specify "limbs"
roosterdude21 is offline   Reply With Quote