View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 05:16 PM   #13
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 397
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Trees in Neighbor's Yard

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterdude21 View Post
That sucks she's being a B about it, and as we all know she's not going to let it go until she's had the last word. Unless it's just all the women that I've ever dated that act that way, but I doubt it. I say talk to a local tree climber(off the clock) and offer him $40 and a case of beer to come take a couple limbs down. Those guys are surgical with a chainsaw so I wouldn't even worry about the fence. He'll probably even drag them to the street for you once he's finished if you refer to him as "buddy" and tell him how awesome he is. 30 mins tops and you'll be back on Cocktalk in no time. Now, smoothing things over with the neighbor is up to you, I'd just let her know you have someone coming by to take care of it and you're "sorry for the misunderstanding". You'll have two new best friends and won't have to waste another minute researching anymore by laws. I hope this helps.
Guy Gant! Pioneer Tree Service...