View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 10:07 PM   #12
GamecockSuperFan
Run the damn ball

Male

CockyCash: 1000
GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material
Default Re: Will you attend the Cap One Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnet_black215 View Post
Wouldn't go if it was all expenses paid plus $1,000 in spending money.
This. I can't complain about 3 straight 10 win seasons but if you told me we would end up in the capital one bowl pre-season I wouldn't of wanted to hear that & neither would half the fan base. Expectations are higher now. Sorry. This is the equivalent of Clemson going to the CFA bowl after a 10 win season last year with losses to FSU and South Carolina. They lose to the same 2 teams this year and back into the orange bowl because FSU plays a bunch of scrubs??? I'm still bitter about the Tennessee loss obviously, there was no excuse for it.

If 10 years ago someone were to tell me we would go 32-6 in a 3 year span and not play in a BCS bowl atleast once I would call them crazy. It is what is is.