View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 11:34 PM   #14
GamecockSuperFan
Run the damn ball

Male

CockyCash: 1000
GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material
Default Re: Complain about the Bowl thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cccock View Post
Best thread ever. Hope the mods send EVERY cry baby here. I just about gave up after reading all the negative crap. Over 50 years I bleed Garnet and to live through what I have and to read some of the crap posted......Sounds like a bunch of spoiled brats.

Stick em here and leave them.

Damn proud to be a GAMECOCK and SOOOOOO HAPPPPPPY to be bowling. HOPE NONE OF OUR GUYS ON THE TEAM READ ANY OF THIS and if they are I hope they understand that some people just cant be happy.

Do your job MODS and bring back Cockytalk.
Sounds like someone who watched 50 years of mediocrity to me and is ok with winning a few more games a season and beating clemson. It's still about winning the SEC, and for some us waiting all off-season/another year just to see if that's possible is getting old.