View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 09:18 AM   #8
davisd9
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
davisd9 is developing his combdavisd9 is developing his combdavisd9 is developing his combdavisd9 is developing his combdavisd9 is developing his combdavisd9 is developing his combdavisd9 is developing his combdavisd9 is developing his combdavisd9 is developing his combdavisd9 is developing his comb
Default Re: Getting to Know Wisconsin

Thanks for the information and I wish y'all the best in staying healthy. I think that you guys will be a little surprised by the speed of our defense. We are big up front and fast all over the field. We have a young LB corp but they have greatly improved throughout the year, Skai Moore will be a beast with added weight and experience. If your Oline is not good then it may be a long day for your QB. Our Dline is our overall strength, even though they have not have not been quite what we thought overall. Quarles and Clowney will be the biggest two threats. We rotate our lineman pretty regularly. One name you may not be familiar with is Gerald Dixon, there are two on our team but I am speaking of the DE. He has really impressed me. He is not as fast as Clowney or others but he seems to have great leverage and puts himself around the ball, especially in run defense. Both of our corners are good and threat to make interceptions.

Our offense is a zone read and we have the best QB there is to run it. Shaw is tough, fast, and willed to win. Our RB Mike Davis is ok with running you over or running around you, he is a home run threat and will push the pile. We also have Brandon Wilds at RB. He is the bigger of the two and powerful, but do not underestimate his speed. We do not have that big receiver that just goes over the top, but Shaq Roland is starting to fill that role and had a great game against Clemson. Our other receivers are fast and shifty. Bruce Ellington is our best one. Our Oline is big and averages around 315 or so. Our TEs are athletic and tall.
davisd9 is offline   Reply With Quote