View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 03:26 PM   #11
henmania
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
henmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPit
Default Re: 2014 might be a tough year

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixGamecock View Post
Looking at our schedule (Auburn, Missouri, Georgia, Florida) and the key players that we are losing and probably a new, and totally untested, quarterback, 8-4 might feel real good. BTW, 8-4 is not bad, but compared to the Shaw/Clowney years, it might feel like a letdown. I wish I felt better that our recruiting this year was going better, but it appears that we are destined to a tough 2014, any comments?

Actually I'm very excited about 2014 except I'm worried about the corners, particularly without Christian. The schedule sets up well except for auburn on the road. Spurrier say the team will be more talented overall next year. But the corner problem is bad. Really bad. I know we have had an unusual rash of injuries but wow.
henmania is offline   Reply With Quote