View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 03:48 PM   #18
rosstheboss
Diehard

Male

CockyCash: 398687660
rosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2014 might be a tough year

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
I don't think we will be favored against A&M, Georgia, Auburn and Clemson....and we may not be favored against Missouri or Florida. I'm not saying we'll lose all these, but the law of averages catches up with you in games where you aren't the favorite.
I think you are underestimating home great our home field advantage has become.
pretty sure we will be favored against a&m. no johnny football kills their team.
Uga at home is tough but they lose some great players and a new qb in his first road start is a huge advantage for us.
clemson loses boyd, watkins, mcdowell, beasley, catanzarro, maybe bryant and some other defensive players. we own them.
auburn is the only game you can look at and say yep we will probably lose that game.