View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 08:57 AM   #20
RoosterBooster
2nd Team All-SEC

CockyCash: 100500
RoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot material
Default Re: I admit, I love Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadgerBadger View Post
Badger alum here. I have the fortune of living in Minneapolis, which makes Madison feel veritably tropical. Thought you Cocks would get a laugh out of the fact that we're looking forward to a high of -2 today! Couple that with a 20 mph wind and you have pure arctic bliss (think "Fargo").

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to meeting a bunch of you in Florida. We Badgers, especially the more seasoned ones who attended Mad Town pre-Alvarez, treat our games as the icing on top of the cake. The cake being the party, of course.

Enjoy your balmy day!
We know the feeling on the second part. The Game was once what you did after tailgating. Now it is what you look forward to after tailgating. I will have to tell you though, and I have been to Lambeau. Never been to Camp Randall but would love to add that to my list of stadiums. But I have been to every SEC stadium but Kyle Field, every ACC stadium except the last expansion, been to the Big House, the Horseshoe and Lincoln. We ain't never lost at tailgatin' and don't plan to.