View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 12:24 PM   #19
Garnet Gamecock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
Garnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot material
Default Re: how is coach botkin as a recruiter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazoo View Post
I don't know about Botkin's ability to recruit specifically, but I do know character when I read about it. He stepped down from college level coaching to the high school level because someone in his family needed him at home. That tells me that he has his priorities in the right place, and that he understands life is about relationships not about football. A man like that is going to naturally be an awesome recruiter. I don't think you have a thing to worry about.

PS: it also says a lot about Whammy because he recognized character and went after it when he knew he was going to catch flack from the online "realists".
Great observation!